Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    VULCANS pick up a one year player from LHU, OG Trevor Miller, 6'1" 280#, out of PA Central in Martinsburg. Apparently a HS teammate of Jared Smith listed above.
    Last trip to Adamson he lost 59-0. Must be a good feeling to switch lockerrooms.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Last trip to Adamson he lost 59-0. Must be a good feeling to switch lockerrooms.
      Considering the '22 schedule it won't be the best time to join but it definitely won't be close to 0-59 bad. It will be a big help if he and Smith can get the running game back to some semblance of order.

Comment

• Former Clarion QB Tyler Eggers has signed with William Jewell.

Comment

• This could be very significant for VULCANS FB. Malik Langley, BLOOM 6'0" 185 FR, entered the TP on 11/16 and has landed in the Mon Valley with three years of eligibility today. This past season in 10 games he had 24 receptions for 635 yds and 6 TDs for an average of 24.46 yards per catch. Will definitely add depth to receiving corps for Mitchell's senior season.

Comment

This could be very significant for VULCANS FB. Malik Langley, BLOOM 6'0" 185 FR, entered the TP on 11/16 and has landed in the Mon Valley with three years of eligibility today. This past season in 10 games he had 24 receptions for 635 yds and 6 TDs for an average of 24.46 yards per catch. Will definitely add depth to receiving corps for Mitchell's senior season.
            That's a big get.

Rich get richer.

Comment

This could be very significant for VULCANS FB. Malik Langley, BLOOM 6'0" 185 FR, entered the TP on 11/16 and has landed in the Mon Valley with three years of eligibility today. This past season in 10 games he had 24 receptions for 635 yds and 6 TDs for an average of 24.46 yards per catch. Will definitely add depth to receiving corps for Mitchell's senior season.
              I wonder if they will get his twin brother who has an offer from West Chester.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

I wonder if they will get his twin brother who has an offer from West Chester.
                They may look alike but Malik is apparently the player. Malachi may do well to separate from his brother so the comparison isn't so obvious.

Comment

They may look alike but Malik is apparently the player. Malachi may do well to separate from his brother so the comparison isn't so obvious.
                  Agree. Malachi hasn't played college ball yet, and has 4 years of eligibility after 2 seasons at Bloom.

Comment

Comment

• Thankfully he will not be, at least to start, the primary target. Of the entire group of receivers only the 45 Rec for 682 yds and 1 TD of SR Tyson Hill need to be replaced. Considering that he'll be catching passes from a 4 year veteran QB with above average skills, I'd expect he'll have plenty of chances to make his mark. Unless the VULCANS can locate their missing running game.

Comment

• Former Clarion WR Terrell Ford has signed with New Haven.

Comment

I am absolutely not wishing anything on any team but with the Portal system developing the way it is and with a classic NFL QB body, TB has to be thinking if I can step in at a D1 program in a P5 conference and deliver a 7-4 or better, my post college life could be significantly better. The top D2 QB can realistically hope for a look from a JAGS/LIONS level team. A 7-4 QB who wins a bowl game is looking at Rd 3-7 draft spot and a serious chance at a few years of that crazy NFL minimum or better. I've no idea if he has any interest in any of this but should he win the HH trophy and the right opportunity pops up, IMO, he has to think about it.
                          Considering the "Bagent has entered the portal" string elsewhere, I do feel a bit like that blind squirrel......with a nut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            Edinboro LB Saige Ley has entered the portal. That one stings.
                            And landed in the SAC at Lenoir-Rhyne under former CAL U D-LINE coach Mike Jacobs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaigeLey1...72686822248456

Comment

• The #1 transfer portal player commits to FSU. Bloom couldn't bring the hometown boy back to play.

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-state...hssrp_catchall

Comment

And landed in the SAC at Lenoir-Rhyne under former CAL U D-LINE coach Mike Jacobs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaigeLey1...72686822248456
                                Interesting. I wonder what he gains by that move. If his family still lives in Cranberry, there's no way they're seeing many of his games the next two years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X