Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    I wonder what he gains by that move.
    Really?
    http://www.indianagazette.com
    www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Interesting. I wonder what he gains by that move. If his family still lives in Cranberry, there's no way they're seeing many of his games the next two years.
      Really? They were a final four team! Are you serious???

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Really? They were a final four team! Are you serious???
        I know that much. I was considering distance from home, career, etc. Going from a state school to small, private Christian is a change.

Comment

• Boro's OT Chris Ocasio transfers to Toledo on scholarship
          Last edited by BoroLetterman1; 01-11-2022, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Anyone in need of a massive OL may want to consider Caleb Pierce 6'3" 320# from TIFFIN now in the TP with 2 yrs of eligibility left. From Big Walnut HS in Sunbury Ohio, north of Columbus.

Comment

• Boro's LB Saige Lee transfers to Lenoir Rhyne-

Comment

• If a player plays D1, drops to D2 and graduates with eligibility, can he then go back to D1 without penalty? I can't seem to find a straight answer.

Comment

If a player plays D1, drops to D2 and graduates with eligibility, can he then go back to D1 without penalty? I can't seem to find a straight answer.
                  Why wouldn't the athlete be able to do that? I think there are no penalties for transferring. If he/she has eligibility, they can transfer.. My take, not a definitive answer from the rule book.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Why wouldn't the athlete be able to do that? I think there are no penalties for transferring. If he/she has eligibility, they can transfer.. My take, not a definitive answer from the rule book.
                    That was my guess as well. I believe the grad transfer removes any limitation of moving up without sitting.

Comment

• Announced in TP.....SHIP DL Solomon Alexander, 5'11" 265# Grad with one year of eligibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                        Announced in TP.....SHIP DL Solomon Alexander, 5'11" 265# Grad with one year of eligibility.
                        7 tackles in the whole season/career... get that degree young fella; football should be a distant 2nd in priority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

7 tackles in the whole season/career... get that degree young fella; football should be a distant 2nd in priority.
                          Size sounds like D3 if he wants to play more.

Comment

• Has IUP found a transfer QB yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                              Has IUP found a transfer QB yet?
                              If they have it's staying pretty quiet.

Historically, they seem to have a lot of luck after D1 Spring Ball.

Comment

• IUP DT Ayyub Dail has entered the portal with 2 years of eligibility remaining.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X