Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    I see that LHU picked up a graduate transfer from Penn State, LB Cody Romano, who saw action in 6 games last year
    WTF ?

Why

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

WTF ?

Why
      Why not?

Comment

WTF ?

Why
        A tackling dummy (no offense, just reality) for four years, and he wants to see some payoff in his fifth season. I can easily see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

A tackling dummy (no offense, just reality) for four years, and he wants to see some payoff in his fifth season. I can easily see it.
          I suppose. But, if you're going to dumpster dive, at least pick a better dumpster.

Comment

These graduate transfers are not all about football. Just speculation but he was a Parks and Recreation major at PSU. LHU has some really good Sports Management programs with great placement. Plus, he lists hunting and fishing as his interests. They actually push that stuff. I know the wrestling coach does. He can go there, play football, get a master's degree in something he likes and get a job in a year.

Comment

I suppose. But, if you're going to dumpster dive, at least pick a better dumpster.
              Call it what you want but LH is going to look a little different in the fall. They’ve done a nice job getting some guys that can help them right away. Will it lead to wins, who knows but I applaud the effort effort and even a marginal improvement would be great for our league.

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Call it what you want but LH is going to look a little different in the fall. They’ve done a nice job getting some guys that can help them right away. Will it lead to wins, who knows but I applaud the effort effort and even a marginal improvement would be great for our league.
                I've had that very thought too many times in recent years. Somebody still winds up laying 60 on them. They had a QB they could build on a bit with Heisey, and he bolted after one season.
                Last edited by jrshooter; 05-06-2023, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I've had that very thought too many times in recent years. Somebody still winds up laying 60 on them.
                  They got an assistant coach who is on social media more than a 13-year-old girl in Junior High. I guess that makes them better.

Comment

They got an assistant coach who is on social media more than a 13-year-old girl in Junior High. I guess that makes them better.
                    I guess we are. too.

Comment

Why not?
                      It's Lock Haven.

Comment

These graduate transfers are not all about football. Just speculation but he was a Parks and Recreation major at PSU. LHU has some really good Sports Management programs with great placement. Plus, he lists hunting and fishing as his interests. They actually push that stuff. I know the wrestling coach does. He can go there, play football, get a master's degree in something he likes and get a job in a year.
                        So he can fish and hunt all day before going 0-11, come on man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

All I know is that he transferred to LHU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Or drive to state college every day to see his girlfriend?

Comment

• So with Dave Walker leaving Concord at this late stage of the game, looks like All American do it all WR Jarod Bowie has entered the transfer portal (1700 yds 18 tds). Wonder how many others off a pretty good Concord team (one of the first out of the playoffs) are doing the same? There was some nice talent on that offense last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                                So with Dave Walker leaving Concord at this late stage of the game, looks like All American do it all WR Jarod Bowie has entered the transfer portal (1700 yds 18 tds). Wonder how many others off a pretty good Concord team (one of the first out of the playoffs) are doing the same? There was some nice talent on that offense last year.
                                He won't be in D2. He'll get snagged up quickly by the FCS ranks.

I'd guess quite a few will leave.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X