Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing is history has shown that SR1 generally is the red headed step child occasionally getting a good whack in on his three bigger siblings.

Comment

Comment

The next two rounds in that region is going to be brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

The next two rounds in that region is going to be brutal.

Comment

I really feel like any of the Top 3 in SR1 could win it, although I don't want to write New Haven off completely. I'm just not sold on the NE-10 overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I really feel like any of the Top 3 in SR1 could win it, although I don't want to write New Haven off completely. I'm just not sold on the NE-10 overall.
              I think New Haven will win it.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I think New Haven will win it.
                If they come out and beat Kutztown, you will definitely see me change my tune.

Comment

I have always thought the NE 10 was on par with the GMAC, some solid teams at the top but not much after that...although that could be said about a lot of conferences.

Shep dodged a bullet yesterday, funny how they were the team running the ball and Findlay was the passing team, or at least made more plays through the air. I thought our Defense had turned the corner, but our secondary gave up way too many big plays, credit Findlay for taking advantage. Run defense was stout. Badgent was off on some throws and he is going to take what the defense gives him. Definitely happy with the run game, that will help us if we are going to continue on a playoff run.

Next up Notre Dame and we are going to have to play a near perfect game to get past those guys, they are tough but not unbeatable, should be a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
                    I have always thought the NE 10 was on par with the GMAC, some solid teams at the top but not much after that...although that could be said about a lot of conferences.

Shep dodged a bullet yesterday, funny how they were the team running the ball and Findlay was the passing team, or at least made more plays through the air. I thought our Defense had turned the corner, but our secondary gave up way too many big plays, credit Findlay for taking advantage. Run defense was stout. Badgent was off on some throws and he is going to take what the defense gives him. Definitely happy with the run game, that will help us if we are going to continue on a playoff run.

Next up Notre Dame and we are going to have to play a near perfect game to get past those guys, they are tough but not unbeatable, should be a great game.
                    I thought Bagent did a great job letting the game come to him for the most part. It definitely wasn't his best day, but it was manageable. I thought he played well in the second half, other than that pass where he stared down Beach and was intercepted.

The running game is the reason why the offense performed as well as it did. This is the balance that we didn't have at the beginning of the season. 200 yards on the ground in the playoffs is definitely something to be happy about.

Notre Dame is next. We know these guys and understand that this will be a fight. Hopefully, Ram Stadium is rocking on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                      Notre Dame is next. We know these guys and understand that this will be a fight. Hopefully, Ram Stadium is rocking on Saturday.
                      I was a little disappointed at the turnout yesterday, although I guess an announced 4500 is pretty good considering kids got kicked out of their dorms for the week.

Still, the tailgate lots were eerily quiet for a playoff game day.

Comment

• Great game, CONGRATULATIONS TO SHEPHERD. BEAT NOTRE DAME!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                          Great game, CONGRATULATIONS TO SHEPHERD. BEAT NOTRE DAME!!!
                          Streamed that game and I thought it was a very good playoff game. Findlay came in through earned acccess, but they played very well and proved they were a legit playoff team.

Comment

• I didnt get a chance until now to comment about the rock game...

-SRU was missing 4 of their top 6 O skills guys in the 2nd half of the game and 5 of their top guys on defense. The fact they were able to come back and make it a game was incredible. The coaches were proud of how hard the guys played. Cinque Sweeting played like it was his last game ever, and it may have been his best.

-Heard that Litwin, De Bien and Wayt played most of the season with serious injuries. Bear Bryant bragged about playing on a broken leg for ONE game. I cant believe Litwin and Wayt were back out on the field during the 2nd half... for love of the game.

good luck to all. I feel good about the Rock team coming back next season. If they can hang with the top teams in the region missing half of their starters on both sides, Lutz will find the right pieces to get back to where they're suppose to.

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                              Rock is getting completely out classed right now and appear to be just packing it in. Would have preferred to see Cal in there place.
                              So Cal could get their heads handed to them by NDC? Nah, Cal choked their way out of the playoffs when they failed to take care of business against SRU to overcome a garbage SOS.
                              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• SR2 isn't exactly a cakewalk either, especially with the D2 version of the SEC in the Gulf South usually getting 3-4 teams in the bracket every year...
                                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X