Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICHIGAN SNOW BOWL...

Almost whiteout conditions in BIG RAPIDS as two great teams battle it out....GVSU 7. FSU 7. 5:00+ minutes in the first Qtr.

The BULLDOGS are better at playing in the snow than the LAKERS.....FSU 27. GVSU 7 with 12:00+ to go in the 2nd qtr.

Comment

You do know that this is the PSAC board, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post
        You do know that this is the PSAC board, right?
        Certainly do, but the site is more broadly D2 football and if I notice something significant in that realm I have been known to bring it up. True snow bowls in high level competition can be memorable. This one wasn't.
        My VULCANS get the honor of playing the regional finalists in weeks 2&3 next season so I'll be watching next September 17th when they visit Shepherdstown.
        Last edited by CALUPA69; 11-27-2021, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Hail to the Victors !

Those poor Buckeyes.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Hail to the Victors !

Those poor Buckeyes.
            Not a big fan of Michigan and Harbag, but gotta say I enjoyed seeing Michigan run right through the Suckeyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Not a big fan of Michigan and Harbag, but gotta say I enjoyed seeing Michigan run right through the Suckeyes.
              And I can't wait for Iowa to throw the entire CFP scheme into chaos with an upset win over Meatchicken...
              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Michigan played a pretty good game. I honestly think Harbaugh might finally have it all together. But I agree, love to see Ohio State lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

And I can't wait for Iowa to throw the entire CFP scheme into chaos with an upset win over Meatchicken...
                  Plus Baylor over Oklahoma State for good measure.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X