Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
    I personally call Slippery Rock "slippery (slang for a male body part & slang term rhymes with rock)". I'm sure I'm not the only one who calls them that.
    Nope, you're not. That's one of those oldies from way back in the day. Like 'Eat Sh*t Pitt". Had a young ruffian at VT throw that one in my face. I laughed and thanked him for the memories of the old Pitt / Penn State and Pitt / WVU rivalries. He muttered something about 'old People' and just shuffled away.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Cal U was also called Thug U for a while.

I don't get the "on top of spaghetti". They play the Chariots of Fire theme, on On Top of Old Smokey. Different melody.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
        I personally call Slippery Rock "slippery (slang for a male body part & slang term rhymes with rock)". I'm sure I'm not the only one who calls them that.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Get stuck with the IUP band for a year and you'll miss Chariots in a hurry.
          Last edited by IUPNation; 12-02-2021, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I always used to refer to the current incarnation of the Big 12 conference as the "Big X(II)" since they only have 10 members (for now).
                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                  My VULCANS are occasionally called SPOCKS for obvious reasons which I kind of like. Live long and prosper !!
                  Never been to Cal. Do people greet each other with the Vulcan Salute?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post

It's the Mon Valley. More like meth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post

Nah, to all true VULCAN fans the presence of the Roman diety on campus is enough of a reminder. Pretty exclusive mascot since the last time I looked only CAL U and HAWAI'I-HILO use it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/greg-buretz/5940097720

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X