Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is surprising. After one season. Chris Sprague was there a long time, too.
    http://www.indianagazette.com
    www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

That is surprising. After one season. Chris Sprague was there a long time, too.
      I'm surprised, too. Its possible he got two one-year contracts and they simply didn't renew. All assistants are on one-year contracts. Or it was for cause (unlikely).

Comment

Unfortunately for Lock Haven, some news outlets are falsely spinning this as "after only 3 months on the job" when in fact Kelling started January 2020. That take is going to scare an awful lot of people away from this job. They already have to overpay.

Comment

Comment

They've never been willing to treat football like a marquee sport. And I don't see that changing going forward.

Comment

Social media had quite a few players thanking him for offers over the past few weeks. Now there are questions about the integration and the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                Social media had quite a few players thanking him for offers over the past few weeks. Now there are questions about the integration and the future.
                The release made it clear that they're going to do a national search for a new coach. Makes me wonder if this is tied to something behind the scenes. Trying not to judge the guy or slander him because we really know nothing but his on-field performance doesn't seem to be any different than what they've had for the last 40 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

The release made it clear that they're going to do a national search for a new coach. Makes me wonder if this is tied to something behind the scenes. Trying not to judge the guy or slander him because we really know nothing but his on-field performance doesn't seem to be any different than what they've had for the last 40 years.
                  It must not sit right with many fans and players.

https://twitter.com/KellingMegan/sta...91601270755335

Comment

Lock Haven has used the phrase "national search" for a new football coach before.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Lock Haven has used the phrase "national search" for a new football coach before.
                      So did Bloom

Comment

Footballfanofall, we get it you don't like Sheptock, good luck at new school with your boy! Move on!!! If he doesn't win in next 2 years Bloom will move on!!!

Comment

If so, why the OC too? I
                          In addition to Kelling, offensive coordinator / offensive line coach Chris Sprague, a longtime Lock Haven assistant who returned to the program after a short stint at Delaware State (FCS) in 2019, also will not return to the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelooksbright View Post
                            Footballfanofall, we get it you don't like Sheptock, good luck at new school with your boy! Move on!!! If he doesn't win in next 2 years Bloom will move on!!!

Comment

Here is a link with the basic info. Doesn't sound like it's based on the team performance to me.

https://therecord-online.com/site/archives/75972

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X