Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAL U was very lucky timing wise in rebuilding their FB program before the financial reality, which Dr Armenti predicted, came home to roost. That timing coincidence and paying for everything with Monopoly money means that they don't face the hurricane headwind of cutbacks and consolidation while trying to re-establish a competitive program. The other four FB schools in the merger, including the recently proud Huskies, face a possibly hopeless challenge.

Comment

No coach gets canned after one season on the field. Especially not at a D2 ghetto outpost like LH.

Gotta be more to this story.

Comment

This guy was not given any time to make any progress. Coach Kelling had players transferred upon his hiring. However, I must admit that 1-2 of you guys thought this could happen after his hiring, because he's not a PSAC Guy. I certainly wish him well. I am sure he will land somewhere.

Comment

Tate Gregory to Lock Haven. Start the campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelooksbright View Post
            Footballfanofall, we get it you don't like Sheptock, good luck at new school with your boy! Move on!!! If he doesn't win in next 2 years Bloom will move on!!!
            First of all, I NEVER SAID in any post that I didn't like Coach Sheptock. You must have me confused with someone else.
            Second, I wanted to see Bloom have a successful season. There is alot of good student athletes on that team.
            Thirdly, I'm not who you think I am. Don't assume who someone is by their posts.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              AGREE !!!!!!!!

Comment

Again good luck in the future. Good luck to Bloom, a young team, a very good young RB, some young linemen, young wideouts, yes lost twins but must follow team rules anywhere you go!! Hopefully not as many injuries next year!!! Whoever the student athletes you follow, good luck wherever they end up.

Comment

Right now the HC is the man, until he isn't. I support the program, team, and coaches at this point.

Comment

never mind

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      Who is Tate Gregory????

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier 1 View Post

Who is Tate Gregory????

Comment

At least LHU's Wrestling team put up a good showing against Big 10 Michigan State tonight, losing 19-17. The Spartans came through with a victory at Heavyweight to take their first lead and win the match. Somewhat offsets the Bald Eagles football ills.

Comment

Comment

Hopefully, for LHU's sake, there isn't some kind of violation involved. It makes me wonder, though.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Hopefully, for LHU's sake, there isn't some kind of violation involved. It makes me wonder, though.
                                Something off the field has to be it. The AD has been there for a few years so its not like its a matter of new guy wants his own hire or thinks he can do something better. Has to be something inside the department or something about Kelling & Sprague performance. Kelling's wife is letting them have it though! My worry is that this doesn't reverse the trend of players leaving after 1-2 years or the lack of alumni & community buy-in. Just before the release went out there were players sharing their Lock Haven offers online and thanking Kelling and Sprague. Without any more details (and we're unlikely to get any) this just hits strange.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X