Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its official - Kelling has joined Fitzgerald at Southern Utah as Defensive Coordinator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Its official - Kelling has joined Fitzgerald at Southern Utah as Defensive Coordinator.
      Wow! Going from HC of the doormat of the PSAC to DC of the doormat of the Big Sky Conference is quite a leap. Good luck to him. It will be interesting to see if the new regime can turn that program around.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Wow! Going from HC of the doormat of the PSAC to DC of the doormat of the Big Sky Conference is quite a leap. Good luck to him. It will be interesting to see if the new regime can turn that program around.
        I think the new regime will definitely help Southern Utah improve and be competitive in the BSC. Kelling with his experience being mostly on the east coast will be able to draw some east coast talent out there to help.

Comment

• Link below. LHU scheduled open forums with 5 HC candidates next week.

I love how they do this at LH. It's open to anybody' students, staff, the community, alumni.

So, it will be fascinating to see who they are.

https://www.golhu.com/news/2022/1/13...andidates.aspx

Comment

Link below. LHU scheduled open forums with 5 HC candidates next week.

I love how they do this at LH. It's open to anybody' students, staff, the community, alumni.

So, it will be fascinating to see who they are.

https://www.golhu.com/news/2022/1/13...andidates.aspx
            5 candidates, 4 time slots.

Comment

5 candidates, 4 time slots.
              There are 5 time slots.

Comment

There are 5 time slots.
                They must have caught the error.

Comment

• Open forums are this week and no names surfacing. Anyone with intel?

Comment

Open forums are this week and no names surfacing. Anyone with intel?
                    It'll be interesting to see who is on this list. I would assume the current Interim Coach Brown is on the short list. He's been very active on twitter reaching out to look for recruits/transfers and seems to be very motivated to do well and improve their program despite many of the 2021 players entering the portal once Coach Kelling was relieved of his duties...

Comment

• I'm astonished that there aren't names floating around. Groundhog?

Comment

I'm astonished that there aren't names floating around. Groundhog?
                        I don't know, either. I'm 2000 miles from Lock Haven. What I can say is that for previous football, wrestling, and basketball searches each candidate got a write-up in the local media, the Express and the online therecord-online.com as well as LHU website. That didn't happen this time so I don't know.

I am focused on the big Clarion.LHU wrestling match today. Clarion is actually favored in this one as they appear to have put their resources into wrestling as opposed to football. It's at 7pm eastern and can be streamed and accessed on the LHU website. I am sure CU has their own streaming. Check it out.

Comment

• New Head Coach at LHU and pretty interesting hire...

LHU names Dan Mulrooney new head football coach - Lock Haven University Athletics (golhu.com)

Comment

• Interesting. I'm glad they went young - would love to know the other finalists. Somewhat surprised they didn't hire the interim.

Comment

• Background on what Mulrooney did at Anna Maria: When he arrives, the program had existed for eight years and won ten games total. That trajectory continued through his first three years (winning a total of four games). And then this year, they won seven games and made the playoffs.

Comment

• Jordan Heisey's landing spot.

https://www.pennlive.com/highschools...-duquesne.html

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X