Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumping

As predicted it was an ass kicking. I predicted 56-10, it was 55-7. PSAC teams are just not strong in the trenches like the top of the GLIAC and your teams pad your records by playing so many bad teams in your league.

The fact that Slippery Rock needed a goal line stand to beat a bad Wayne State team, and your top teams struggling to beat the likes of NDC, Tiffin, Findlay, etc., teams that were bottom feeders in the GLIAC not long ago, speaks volumes.

Recruit in the trenches better and play some real OOC games and maybe you can get to the point where many on this board believe your league is at (but in reality no where close)

The biggest thing the PSAC teams - and really all SR1 teams - need is for their schools to provide the maximum or close to the maximum number of athletic scholarships permitted in D2.

Comment

Comment

Giving us the formula for success is real sportsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by GLIAC Fan View Post
          As predicted it was an ass kicking. I predicted 56-10, it was 55-7. PSAC teams are just not strong in the trenches like the top of the GLIAC and your teams pad your records by playing so many bad teams in your league.

The fact that Slippery Rock needed a goal line stand to beat a bad Wayne State team, and your top teams struggling to beat the likes of NDC, Tiffin, Findlay, etc., teams that were bottom feeders in the GLIAC not long ago, speaks volumes.

Recruit in the trenches better and play some real OOC games and maybe you can get to the point where many on this board believe your league is at (but in reality no where close)
          So what is your point telling us your prediction other than you are classless a hole.?

Comment

Shouldnt you know that stuff too?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                The biggest thing the PSAC teams - and really all SR1 teams - need is for their schools to provide the maximum or close to the maximum number of athletic scholarships permitted in D2.
                Well, just wave a magic wand and maybe the money will appear. Several schools in the PSAC have a few others things to worry about, such as whether their university is going to be above water a few years down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Well, just wave a magic wand and maybe the money will appear. Several schools in the PSAC have a few others things to worry about, such as whether their university is going to be above water a few years down the road.
                  I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying the lack of scholarships is part of the reason why SR1 teams are usually not competitive nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by GLIAC Fan View Post
                    I predicted 56-10, it was 55-7.
                    You can claim your prize at Guest Services

Comment

I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying the lack of scholarships is part of the reason why SR1 teams are usually not competitive nationally.

Comment

And I don't disagree with that.

Comment

1. Most PSAC schools don't begin to make a dent in the D-II scholarship allotment.

2. Nothing is going to happen that will change No. 1.

3. No PSAC program is going to make a title run until the scholarship situation is remedied.

4. Nothing is going to happen that will change No. 1.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                            1. Most PSAC schools don't begin to make a dent in the D-II scholarship allotment.

2. Nothing is going to happen that will change No. 1.

3. No PSAC program is going to make a title run until the scholarship situation is remedied.

4. Nothing is going to happen that will change No. 1.
                            Shepherd is gonna get there. Give it another 5-7 years and they should be close. Chauncey is gonna make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Shepherd is gonna get there. Give it another 5-7 years and they should be close. Chauncey is gonna make it happen.
                              IF they should do that, it will throw off the competitive balance of the conference.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X