Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figured Clarion would hire a former PSAC HC or some 30 year old unproven guy that was the only one that would take it. I think this is a homerun for them. If I was a player at Clarion I'd be much happier than expected.

What is success at Clarion though.....500? compete for the 4 spot in the west? Maybe .500 vs. the psac if you take out the top 3 on each side. He could be and probably will be under .500 when it's over and still have done as good as possible.

Right now they're worse off than Lake Erie for that week 1 game unless things change by August. I wonder how many guys from week 1 2021 will be on the spring roster 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
      I figured Clarion would hire a former PSAC HC or some 30 year old unproven guy that was the only one that would take it. I think this is a homerun for them. If I was a player at Clarion I'd be much happier than expected.

What is success at Clarion though.....500? compete for the 4 spot in the west? Maybe .500 vs. the psac if you take out the top 3 on each side. He could be and probably will be under .500 when it's over and still have done as good as possible.

Right now they're worse off than Lake Erie for that week 1 game unless things change by August. I wonder how many guys from week 1 2021 will be on the spring roster 2022.

He found a way for Kutztown to have success. Kutz was a pass happy team his last season. It wont be the upcoming season, but I see them giving a few of the top teams a headache eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockNation View Post

He found a way for Kutztown to have success. Kutz was a pass happy team his last season. It wont be the upcoming season, but I see them giving a few of the top teams a headache eventually.
        When you hit rock bottom ... only one way left to go. He can't do any worse than 0-10 and a mutiny.

And, yes, he could go 0-11. Had Weibel played Cal he'd have been 0-11.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

When you hit rock bottom ... only one way left to go. He can't do any worse than 0-10 and a mutiny.

And, yes, he could go 0-11. Had Weibel played Cal he'd have been 0-11.
          Winning % is 000 no matter if you are 0-10 or 0-11!

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Thanks BoatCaptain Obvious!

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Would the probability of going 0-11 be smaller, than going 0-10?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

Would the probability of going 0-11 be smaller, than going 0-10?
                I would think so but it really would depend on who the 0-10 team was playing in the 11th game! Playing a 10-0 team...good chance of being 0-11...playing another 0-10 team, probably a 50/50 chance you win and go 1-10.

Comment

• Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Perhaps apples and oranges, but here's something:

North Alabama won 41 games and 3 national championships from 1993 to 1995.
                    Since 2010, Clarion has won 36 games.
                    http://www.indianagazette.com
                    www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

Perhaps apples and oranges, but here's something:

North Alabama won 41 games and 3 national championships from 1993 to 1995.
                      Since 2010, Clarion has won 36 games.
                      Oh, wow. Thanks for that startling insight. Maybe Coach M can find a way to pull in some recruits and at least improve that! Yikes!!
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X