Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It is interesting. "I'm not going anywhere" and " I want to see what's out there" are conflicting statements.
    I think he's looking at P5 or staying at Shepherd. But who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I hope he gets everything he wants. The one thing I don't want to see is for him to go to a P5 program and not start. If he's leaving, I hope the next school is already planning on him as the man.

Folks, while we all appreciate D-II football more than most and know how good it is, it's still a huge jump to FBS.

Comment

That's what he said in the paper today. P5 or he's staying. Said not interested in FCS.

With WVU's situation ... they'd be crazy not to offer him.

He said he's staying in portal 2 weeks.

Comment

I will say this. The WVU fans are excited about Nicco Marchiol coming in. I worry that the fans there wouldn't support Bagent. There are many other schools, though.

Comment

It is interesting. "I'm not going anywhere" and " I want to see what's out there" are conflicting statements.
            I am guessing he is trying to say that unless a Power 5 school offers him a scholarship, he's not going anywhere. But, who knows. I just wish the best for the young man.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I am guessing he is trying to say that unless a Power 5 school offers him a scholarship, he's not going anywhere. But, who knows. I just wish the best for the young man.
              Interesting possibility actually pretty close to home is VaTech. They were 6-7 in "21 with several close (-7) loses and the Hokies starting QB, Braxton Burmeister AND his backup, Knox Kadum, have BOTH entered the TP. A solid program though not likely to win the ACC could certainly get into a bowl and show off his talent. Long shot but not impossible.

Comment

I don't see how he could have 2 years of eligibility left. He played full seasons in 2018, 2019, and 2021. That's 3 and you only get 4.
                Correct. Lazy reporting. Most foosballers have 6 yearsd due to freshman redshirt. Bagent did not redshirt his freshman year.

Comment

Here's an interesting article that makes it seem more like Bagent may be staying. Although, the fact that Koz doesn't know the the first name of Bama's coach is a bit concerning.
                  Hahaha to laugh at this one because I do the same thing, "Lou Saban" the get asked "Who is Lou Saban"?

Comment

http://www.indianagazette.com
                    www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That's what he said in the paper today. P5 or he's staying. Said not interested in FCS.

With WVU's situation ... they'd be crazy not to offer him.

He said he's staying in portal 2 weeks.
                      Surprised he's not considering FCS as a lot of those programs are a considerable step up from D2.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Interesting possibility actually pretty close to home is VaTech. They were 6-7 in "21 with several close (-7) loses and the Hokies starting QB, Braxton Burmeister AND his backup, Knox Kadum, have BOTH entered the TP. A solid program though not likely to win the ACC could certainly get into a bowl and show off his talent. Long shot but not impossible.
                        VT got 2 QBs out of the portal yesterday or Thursday.

JMU I think would have been the spot. Being in a transition year is just bad timing. Awkward time to go there, although it would be good exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

They got Grant Wells from Marshall and a QB from South Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

This is making my head spin. What odds will you give that within 5 years some program or player will be investigated for gaming the system...if you can really call it a system !!!

Comment

Well, there it is.

Comment

When this rumor first surfaced, I thought you put his name in the portal.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X