Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
    Tough to transfer to a P5 when no P5 will tell a d2 QB the job is yours. If he doesnt drop his expectations to a G5 he will be at Shepherd. G5 is still unlikely to say come start here when I'd assume there are a ton of P5 QB's in the portal.
    Purely a guess, since the TP is not particularly open about who is present, but my hunch is a lot of the players, especially QBs, are making the move because of lack of playing time. Their careers are not going where they expected and they feel the need to change scenes. Players looking for an opportunity to expose their talents to a wider audience probably make up some but not the majority of those making a switch.

Comment

Had to laugh - just visited the portal and noticed that Bagent has been added with the big boys but for the school logo, they have a house/school? I was hoping for a little Shepherd plug by having at least the school logo on there. Maybe their way of telling him to just stay home :)

Comment

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
        Had to laugh - just visited the portal and noticed that Bagent has been added with the big boys but for the school logo, they have a house/school? I was hoping for a little Shepherd plug by having at least the school logo on there. Maybe their way of telling him to just stay home :)
        That's not the actual transfer portal, that's just a list 247 sports provides.

Comment

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
          There was a photo on the Shepherd facebook page of Bagent with WVU head coach Neal Brown at the WVU Basketball game last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

There was a photo on the Shepherd facebook page of Bagent with WVU head coach Neal Brown at the WVU Basketball game last night.
            One of the local WV sites stated WVU was the first of three visits Bagent was making, but didn't list the other two schools. The message boards I see aren't excited about him, but there is alot of apathy in morgantown thanks to the last guy who was a non power 5 transfer. WVUs offensive failures the past two years was either Browns Fault, the previous qbs fault or the Olines fault depending on who you ask down here.

Comment

Originally posted by The P in IUP View Post

One of the local WV sites stated WVU was the first of three visits Bagent was making, but didn't list the other two schools. The message boards I see aren't excited about him, but there is alot of apathy in morgantown thanks to the last guy who was a non power 5 transfer. WVUs offensive failures the past two years was either Browns Fault, the previous qbs fault or the Olines fault depending on who you ask down here.
              I have read that he's visiting Maryland as well. I'm not sure where else.

Comment

In all this chatter about TB movin' on up, no mention about how his POTENTIAL departure would affect the the EAST, the PSAC and SR1. Obviously KUTZ, WCU, SHIP, SRU, IUP, NDC and UNH would like to know which @SURamsFootball team they might encounter in '22. Can any RAMS backers fill us in on the possibilities ??

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                  In all this chatter about TB movin' on up, no mention about how his POTENTIAL departure would affect the the EAST, the PSAC and SR1. Obviously KUTZ, WCU, SHIP, SRU, IUP, NDC and UNH would like to know which @SURamsFootball team they might encounter in '22. Can any RAMS backers fill us in on the possibilities ??
                  Perhaps Shepherd gets in on Logan Leiby.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Perhaps Shepherd gets in on Logan Leiby.
                    Can he commit knowing TB hasn't shut the door on returning ??

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Can he commit knowing TB hasn't shut the door on returning ??
                      He could. I doubt he would.

Comment

I read an article where he said he greatly talked down the transfer portal decision as just seeing for himself what is out there, basically saying unless someone like Alabama comes calling he plans to stay put. Taking that with a grain of salt but he still said it on the record.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                          I read an article where he said he greatly talked down the transfer portal decision as just seeing for himself what is out there, basically saying unless someone like Alabama comes calling he plans to stay put. Taking that with a grain of salt but he still said it on the record.

Comment

https://twitter.com/blue_goldsports/...002274305?s=10

Tyson Bagent taking in a WVU game with Neal Brown hmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by wvftballfan View Post
                              https://twitter.com/blue_goldsports/...002274305?s=10

Tyson Bagent taking in a WVU game with Neal Brown hmmmm!

The HC doesn't hang at a basketball game with a recruit -- unless it's a recruit they REALLY want.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The HC doesn't hang at a basketball game with a recruit -- unless it's a recruit they REALLY want.
                                Agree. Given the QB issues that WVU has it would be nice to bring in Bagent for a year and then redshirt the 4 star recruit they just got. If Bagent leaves Shepherd is going to be hurting. I didn't see anybody on the roster last that was ready to step. Maybe all of the roster turn over played into his decision to enter the transfer portal who knows.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X