Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVU sure could have used him this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      WVU sure could have used him this year.
      He was better off staying in Shepherdstown.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

He was better off staying in Shepherdstown.
        That dude is about impossible to sack.

Comment

He has that 6th sense to feel pressure coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

He has that 6th sense to feel pressure coming.
            I thought his jersey was soaked in oil. They had him several times, he escapes then hits a play. That's why he is who he is.

Comment

I thought his jersey was soaked in oil. They had him several times, he escapes then hits a play. That's why he is who he is.
              He is slippery, but I don't think anyone had a good clean shot at him all game. He has 360 vision.

Comment

He was under incredible pressure all game but he didn't get sacked once. He probably scrambled a half-marathon.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

He was under incredible pressure all game but he didn't get sacked once. He probably scrambled a half-marathon.
                  They missed some blatant holds too while he was under heat. I'm talking Ray Charles could see type holds

Comment

They missed some blatant holds too while he was under heat. I'm talking Ray Charles could see type holds
                    The Home Office In Lock Haven did what it could to prevent IUP from winning the $39.99 trophy they picked out at the Discount Trophy Shop in Lock Haven.

The Commissioner hates IUP. It's pretty obvious.

Comment

They called at least 3 holds. Hard to tell but there were 2 very questionable catches that look like they hit the turf that were ruled complete that were crucial. Fumble on the kick return that was ruled down after shepherd cut it to 10-7 was big too. No replay hard to tell but seemed like the bounces went IUPs way mostly. Better team won yesterday, hopefully we get a round 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

They called at least 3 holds. Hard to tell but there were 2 very questionable catches that look like they hit the turf that were ruled complete that were crucial. Fumble on the kick return that was ruled down after shepherd cut it to 10-7 was big too. No replay hard to tell but seemed like the bounces went IUPs way mostly. Better team won yesterday, hopefully we get a round 2.
                        I saw the replay, that was not a fumble on the KO. Carter was clearly down long before that ball came out. Moot point though because IUP recovered it anyways.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I saw the replay, that was not a fumble on the KO. Carter was clearly down long before that ball came out. Moot point though because IUP recovered it anyways.
                            First half fumble on shepherd sideline, shepherd recovered it and they ruled him down. I didn’t get a replay or great look, but it was close enough that the officials got together and ruled him down. The bounces all went your way, it happens.

Comment

First half fumble on shepherd sideline, shepherd recovered it and they ruled him down. I didn’t get a replay or great look, but it was close enough that the officials got together and ruled him down. The bounces all went your way, it happens.
                              I don't know about that. I don't think the game was one where questionable calls had major implications. But I am wondering when the last time was that Bagent was picked off more than once in a game. Was he ever?

Comment

In this series, it’s literally the first time the bounces went IUP’s way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X