Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now with that being said, Briscoe and Beasley if they're still with the team, do have a nice upside. Briscoe is huge and Beasley could develop into anothey Joey Fisher.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
          Nehemai Cross Seneca Valley HS Germantown, MD 6'3" 185 lbs WR/Ath- Committed today on twitter.

Antonio Wilkins WR/DB Theodore Roosevelt HS Washington, DC 5'11" 160 lbs- Via twitter has an offer from Shepherd.
          Antonio Wilkins Committed yesterday via twitter.

Comment

That's a tall target.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Possibly ??? Committed or not ??

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Possibly ??? Committed or not ??
                      Committed, bad choice of words on my part. He's verbally committed to battle it out with Lek Powell (2021 class) and Timmy Townsend (2019 class) as the heir.

Comment

Committed, bad choice of words on my part. He's verbally committed to battle it out with Lek Powell (2021 class) and Timmy Townsend (2019 class) as the heir.
                        Massive shoes to fill for whomever comes out on top.

Comment

OL should be fine I think. McCook specialty there and they always get it figured out since he's been there. Think they've recruited well too.

DL is a big concern. They got mauled against Ferris. I've never seen a Shepherd team get steamrolled like that, and those were seniors. Granted that could have been THE team that will end up in D2 lore, but that was bad. I like Baxter as well, he's definitely the next man up for the interior. There was nobody that caught my eye beside him though. #9 was a good DE as well, but skinny. They need immediate contributors on the DL, that we probably won't see until fall camp. Or some guys really need to grow up quickly.
                          I think Ferris State was a freak team. They were mauling virtually every team they played by the end of last season, including Valdosta in the title game. They apparently had a slew of multi-year starters on their o-line. I was somewhat surprised that Shepherd was only able to score 7 points. For certain our region is lagging some of the other regions at present, and a lot of the problem appears to be on the lines.

Comment

Last edited by wvftballfan; 01-31-2022, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Ryan Beach is certainly going to be looking up at his comrades in the film room. There are I think 3 so far listed at 6'5" or greater. Where as though this past season I don't think Shepherd had more than 1 or 2 guys even crack 6' and those that did were really the 5th and 6th WR's on the team.

A few more commitments from Twitter:

Lucas Michael 6'1" 265 lbs Williamsport HS OL
                              Daryl Harper 6'2" 170 lbs Northwest HS Germantown, MD (I think the Rams have 3 commitments from their secondary alone) Previously committed to Findlay.
                              Marcus Nicholson DB Dundalk HS Baltimore, MD (can't find a HT/WT)

Comment

Are you forgetting Christian Etchison or has he moved on?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X