Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post

Are you forgetting Christian Etchison or has he moved on?

Comment

Comment

Matthew Benny 6'2" 290 lbs OL Archbishop Spalding HS Severn, MD- 4 year starter. Certainly looks the part of an early contributor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
          Matthew Benny 6'2" 290 lbs OL Archbishop Spalding HS Severn, MD- 4 year starter. Certainly looks the part of an early contributor.
          have to get bigger on both lines, nice start

Comment

Last edited by Ram040506; 02-03-2022, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Lean on that Martinsburg pipeline before Dave Walker does ... you can't go wrong ...

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                Lean on that Martinsburg pipeline before Dave Walker does ... you can't go wrong ...
                He's got quite the rebuild to do down there. Shepherd has certainly done much better in the panhandle since Bagent came aboard. Embracing it, I don't understand why it took so long or why Cater didn't look for more backyard talent.

Comment

They obviously made a good sales pitch to the kids at Northwest High in Germantown.

Comment

He's got quite the rebuild to do down there. Shepherd has certainly done much better in the panhandle since Bagent came aboard. Embracing it, I don't understand why it took so long or why Cater didn't look for more backyard talent.
                    I see Walker finally moved Teddy Marshall back over to offense. I have no idea why he didn't start there; he was a next-level talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                      They obviously made a good sales pitch to the kids at Northwest High in Germantown.
                      And Teddy Roosevelt HS in DC.

Good to finally get a few Dematha players as well, I don't recall the Rams ever getting in on much of the WCAC conference. Some good HS ball in that league.

Comment

Zane Lewis WR/KR entered the transfer portal for the Rams. Was a decent returner, but probably saw the writing on the wall with all the WR's coming in. Good luck to him.

Comment

Any word on an OOC opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                            Any word on an OOC opponent?
                            It's going to be hard to schedule an OOC for Shepherd with our old conference. Rams might be on a "no fly" list due to our abandoning our old friends... If it happens I'd bet its another GMAC team or CIAA, otherwise we will just go with a conference schedule.

Hooking up with Glenville would have been nice for old times sake. Frostburg had an open date that I think they filled as well instead of playing the Rams.

Comment

It's going to be hard to schedule an OOC for Shepherd with our old conference. Rams might be on a "no fly" list due to our abandoning our old friends... If it happens I'd bet its another GMAC team or CIAA, otherwise we will just go with a conference schedule.

Hooking up with Glenville would have been nice for old times sake. Frostburg had an open date that I think they filled as well instead of playing the Rams.
                              I'll just say this. The MEC may have been able to keep Shepherd if they truly wanted to. However, I like the position that Shepherd is in now.

Comment

The most common conferences in '18,'19 and '21 were NE10 17/48, GMAC 9/48 and GLIAC 6/48 for a total of 32/48 or 66.7% of all PSAC OOC games. 13 of the 17 games versus the NE10 were Eastern PSAC teams. For whatever reason, possibly travel, games against the CIAA are rare.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X