Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am from the '80s and old school in general. I really just don't like the new logo and being very similar to WCU doesn't help. And just great timing we go there next week. They will be laughing at us....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
      I am from the '80s and old school in general. I really just don't like the new logo and being very similar to WCU doesn't help. And just great timing we go there next week. They will be laughing at us....
      I am okay with the logo change, but they could have made it not so similar to WCU's. That is the bad part to me. It's like there was no research done with it. But I guess it's what we have now.

Comment

• I couldn’t find it. Is it online somewhere?

Logo changes are always tough. I’ve never been part of one where everyone is happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
          I couldn’t find it. Is it online somewhere?

Logo changes are always tough. I’ve never been part of one where everyone is happy.
          The only place that I have seen it online, other than Facebook, is the WRNR football broadcast from Saturday. And even then, it was just the tiny logo beside the school name.

Comment

• I thought last year with the TB hype, there was mention that he was close to passing some 'all-time' college quarterback records across all divisions. I've been looking into it but haven't seen anything as of yet. Does anyone know if he's close to a few?

Comment

• Was the in-person reaction so strong that they haven't posted it online anywhere?

Comment

• [ thought last year with the TB hype, there was mention that he was close to passing some 'all-time' college quarterback records across all divisions. I've been looking into it but haven't seen anything as of yet. Does anyone know if he's close to a few?

I think last season he was close to the total passing TDs for a season, but needed I think 1 more at Ferris State. I believe he is also close to total passing yards and TDs for a career? Corrections boys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
                  [ thought last year with the TB hype, there was mention that he was close to passing some 'all-time' college quarterback records across all divisions. I've been looking into it but haven't seen anything as of yet. Does anyone know if he's close to a few?

I think last season he was close to the total passing TDs for a season, but needed I think 1 more at Ferris State. I believe he is also close to total passing yards and TDs for a career? Corrections boys?
                  Off the top of my head, he is 10 TD passes behind Jimmy Terwilliger for most career TDs in D2. He's still a little distance away for the yardage record. He could get that with a good playoff run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    Was the in-person reaction so strong that they haven't posted it online anywhere?
                    here it is!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1F5FED1F-08A7-41C0-B0F5-F07CA68B0CCA.png
Views:	403
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	704894

Comment

• Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post

here it is!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1F5FED1F-08A7-41C0-B0F5-F07CA68B0CCA.png
Views:	403
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	704894
                      That's not bad at all. I don't think it was necessary - the current ram logo looks modern and just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

That's not bad at all. I don't think it was necessary - the current ram logo looks modern and just fine.
                        More merch

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

More merch
                          It's always about the merch.

Comment

• The school has now announced the new logo. And it looks like they have added the Rams script logo above it to maybe differentiate it from West Chester's. As I said on Facebook, I think this is a miss, but there's already a lot of money invested in this logo, so it is what it is.

I also wonder if the delay was to add the script. It didn't go over well with some people, including myself. Or maybe it was already supposed to be like this. Either way, this is the new logo.

Attached Files
                            The official Web site of Shepherd University, a liberal arts institution located one hour from Washington, D.C., in historic Shepherdstown, West Virginia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                              The school has now announced the new logo. And it looks like they have added the Rams script logo above it to maybe differentiate it from West Chester's. As I said on Facebook, I think this is a miss, but there's already a lot of money invested in this logo, so it is what it is.

I also wonder if the delay was to add the script. It didn't go over well with some people, including myself. Or maybe it was already supposed to be like this. Either way, this is the new logo.

It’ll grow on the everyone just like the SU did. I like it, and I’m sure a lot of merch will get sold with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

It’ll grow on the everyone just like the SU did. I like it, and I’m sure a lot of merch will get sold with it.
                                I mean, you just eventually just have to accept it for what it is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X