Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

🥱 Been hearing that argument for twenty four years now.
    Oh no! Whatever will poor little Shepherd do?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

IUP has played, Slimy pebble, Cal U and Gannon. You guys have only played Cal. No one else you guys have played is any good. FACT!
      Kutztown beat Cal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Oh no! Whatever will poor little Shepherd do?
        Matter of a fact Shep hillbillies should have lost to Cal, if it wasn’t for the CLOWN show of PSAC officiating!! FACT!

Comment

Matter of a fact Shep hillbillies should have lost to Cal, if it wasn’t for the CLOWN show of PSAC officiating!! FACT!
          I know! And that was very evident when we watched big mighty IUP just run all over Cal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Not little old Shepherd but a good PSAC program. It's hard to feel like a juggernaut when you haven't won a conference championship in quite a few years and never in the PSAC.
            No no no no…don’t act like youse haven’t been here before. You went to a National Title game not that long ago. You come into this game with the higher recent pedigree. You are higher ranked with the best player in D2. I know the narrative you and Monte are trying to set so youse can rub our faces when you win but as you can see I’m not having it.

Shepherd is the favorite. IUP is the home dog. You own us and if IUp somehow can find a way to overcome the juggernaut it will be an upset.

We are just little old IUP with the faded glory, youse are Big Bad Shepherd.

Comment

Been waiting all week for the personalities to come out and put some fun posts out there. I do find it funny when people from rural PA refer to Shepherd as the hillbillies though.

Just remember both teams have to play with that PSAC officiating, so you can't use it as an excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

No no no no…don’t act like youse haven’t been here before. You went to a National Title game not that long ago. You come into this game with the higher recent pedigree. You are higher ranked with the best player in D2. I know the narrative you and Monte are trying to set so youse can rub our faces when you win but as you can see I’m not having it.

Shepherd is the favorite. IUP is the home dog. You own us and if IUp somehow can find a way to overcome the juggernaut it will be an upset.

Best RB in the region, Best WR in the country, QB strongest arm in the galaxy... IUP is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Best RB in the region, Best WR in the country, QB strongest arm in the galaxy... IUP is back!
                  Nope. Youse can try to peddle a false narrative so youse can pull out morally superior act when you win but I will attack that narrative between now and kick off.

Shepherd is the top program in the Pee Sack. It’s the only team in the Pee Sack that IUP has a losing record against.

Shepherd is the unstoppable juggernaut.

FACT!

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Been waiting all week for the personalities to come out and put some fun posts out there. I do find it funny when people from rural PA refer to Shepherd as the hillbillies though.

Just remember both teams have to play with that PSAC officiating, so you can't use it as an excuse.
                    That guy complains about the officials when IUP WINS by 40 points.

Comment

Nope. Youse can try to peddle a false narrative so youse can pull out morally superior act when you win but I will attack that narrative between now and kick off.

Shepherd is the top program in the Pee Sack. It’s the only team in the Pee Sack that IUP has a losing record against.

Shepherd is the unstoppable juggernaut.

FACT!

:-)
                      LOL don't rain on our schtick here dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

That guy complains about the officials when IUP WINS by 40 points.
                        Well, if he loses the tailgate fight he may not even see the game. I doubt Indiana Regional Medical Center will have the live feed on the TV. Or, the county jail for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Well, if he loses the tailgate fight he may not even see the game. I doubt Indiana Regional Medical Center will have the live feed on the TV. Or, the county jail for that matter.
                          LMAO. Good one.

Comment

Shepherd is indeed the favorite here. Their style of play has historically performed well against IUP's style of play. But at the end of the day, Ram Tough and I aren't going to sit here and say IUP doesn't have a chance, they've never seen a team like Shepherd. The game is usually close, and IUP is a perennial challenger in the PSAC.

Comment

• This is a staggering list of accomplishments. Bagent is basically the greatest statistical QB in D2 history.

https://shepherdrams.com/news/2022/1...sing-mark.aspx

Comment

• Looks like the weather is gonna be good tomorrow. High in the mid 50s with clear skies. With Martinsburg being away at Huntington for their playoff game, hopefully that helps a bit with more attendance.

happy thanksgiving!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X