Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
    Looks like the weather is gonna be good tomorrow. High in the mid 50s with clear skies. With Martinsburg being away at Huntington for their playoff game, hopefully that helps a bit with more attendance.

happy thanksgiving!
    I was thinking about attendance, too. Tricky weekend with campuses being empty, family travel, etc.

SRU typically travels pretty well. Ashland did, too, when it came here in 2017.

The nice weather should encourage the casual types to venture out.

Comment

• Attendance on this weekend always seems to be dicey. You can usually tell when you pull into the parking lots what to expect. Mburg away and weather should help. I doubt SRU is bringing fans? That should help some....hoping for a good day my friends

Comment

• It looks like the WRNR crew isn't going to broadcast the game today. The other crew will be calling it today. They called another game this year. They tried, but some of their comments didn't sit well as an alum who doesn't live in the Eastern Panhandle. This is a big stage for them. I just hope they remember that this is a broadcast going out to a University's wide reaching alumni base and not meant as a local high school or middle school broadcast. But I also know that the last time was their first go of it.

Comment

• Jesus, this camera is bright!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
            Jesus, this camera is bright!
            Makes it hard to watch. Great game so far. 14-7 Shepherd.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Makes it hard to watch. Great game so far. 14-7 Shepherd.
              It is a great game. Looking like a possible shootout so far. I miss the professionalism of the WRNR crew.

Comment

It is a great game. Looking like a possible shootout so far. I miss the professionalism of the WRNR crew.
                I don't know your other crew but I think these guys call a pretty good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I don't know your other crew but I think these guys call a pretty good game.
                  I don't like the over cheerleading from broadcast crews. Also, I can see the game better with WRNR.

Comment

• They have it fixed now.

Comment

They have it fixed now.
                      It’s still awful!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

It’s still awful!
                        Maybe my eyes are still adjusting from looking at the surface of the sun.

Comment

• WRNR does an outstanding job on football, college or HS. And yeah, the Shepherd feed needs some contrast/brightness adjustment on some of its cameras.

Comment

• After today, Ronnie Brown has over 2,000 yards with rushing and receiving combined. He also has 21 total TDs.

Comment

After today, Ronnie Brown has over 2,000 yards with rushing and receiving combined. He also has 21 total TDs.
                              Would be a harlon hill candidate most years as a finalist.

Comment

After today, Ronnie Brown has over 2,000 yards with rushing and receiving combined. He also has 21 total TDs.
                                A quarter of it (504 yards) came these past two playoff games (and 4 TDs). A fantastic time to shine for the Rams. Reminds me of the 2016 season when Brandon Hlavach came on strong in the playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X