Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    I wasn't glued to my computer for this game but I saw enough to say it looked like 2 teams from different divisions playing.

I am certainly enjoying IUP's success this year but I am honestly concerned with the quality of some of the PSAC teams.
    After they shoved IUP Rule on us it’s just karma now that most of them can’t compete…

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Men's golf has a 10-shot lead heading in to PSAC Championship Sunday tomorrow.

Pending a disaster, they should wrap it up.
      Dixon Trophy!!!

Comment

D gave up just 180 yds and 0 points.

Offense had 605 yards and took foot off gas.

Quite a day for Tort and the Co-Op Store.
        Edinboro is awful. IUP could do anything they wanted with little resistance. That said, that’s exactly what you have to do to awful teams. Nice to have one that wasn’t still in question by halftime.

Despite the blowout, I do have one area of concern. The freshman kicker has missed several extra points this year and he added a missed chip shot field goal attempt today. I sit at high school games and watch 17 year-old kids knock extra points through like nothing. Andrasi has a big leg but he’s too inconsistent. I know he’s a freshman but these things will matter in the post-season. Snaps and holds have been solid all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Edinboro is awful. IUP could do anything they wanted with little resistance. That said, that’s exactly what you have to do to awful teams. Nice to have one that wasn’t still in question by halftime.

Despite the blowout, I do have one area of concern. The freshman kicker has missed several extra points this year and he added a missed chip shot field goal attempt today. I sit at high school games and watch 17 year-old kids knock extra points through like nothing. Andrasi has a big leg but he’s too inconsistent. I know he’s a freshman but these things will matter in the post-season. Snaps and holds have been solid all year.
          That's probably as simple as life with a true freshman kicker. There will be ups and downs.

I think they have 3-4 kickers on the roster. The Cal transfer kicks off but doesn't kick XPs or FGs.

I wish they could bury kickoffs in the endzone. It saves a lot of blind hits at full speed and obviously eliminates any return.

Comment

That's probably as simple as life with a true freshman kicker. There will be ups and downs.

I think they have 3-4 kickers on the roster. The Cal transfer kicks off but doesn't kick XPs or FGs.

I wish they could bury kickoffs in the endzone. It saves a lot of blind hits at full speed and obviously eliminates any return.
            Kicking game makes a big difference. The Ship-Kutztown score would have been a lot closer today if Kutztown hadn't had a good kicker.

Comment

• My takeaways from the edinboro game at least from what I saw on the computer.

No surprise here Sexton is really freaking good 16-18 300+ I mean cmon those are video game stats. Guy has a cannon.

this offense line is the real deal, very physical. I know Edinboro is week all around but still an impressive game.

thought all the RBs looked good

WRs played good total domination.

Dline looked really good. With Fowler being out for the season, a lot of guys have stepped up I’m very impressed. Also man what a INT by Mitchell WOW.

DB’s looked good, Bruce with another interception, i thought “11” played good as well,

But most importantly this team DID NOT PLAY DOWN TO COMPETITION. Very impressed.

Comment

That’s gotta be worked on… all of this matters in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post
                  My takeaways from the edinboro game at least from what I saw on the computer.

No surprise here Sexton is really freaking good 16-18 300+ I mean cmon those are video game stats. Guy has a cannon.

this offense line is the real deal, very physical. I know Edinboro is week all around but still an impressive game.

thought all the RBs looked good

WRs played good total domination.

Dline looked really good. With Fowler being out for the season, a lot of guys have stepped up I’m very impressed. Also man what a INT by Mitchell WOW.

DB’s looked good, Bruce with another interception, i thought “11” played good as well,

But most importantly this team DID NOT PLAY DOWN TO COMPETITION. Very impressed.
                  Yes solid analysis from your computer. Hard to believe Sexton was about to be a backup at Pitt State. Watch the first half throw to Houser that’s sums up his arm strength.

Comment

• Rankings mean nothing, but the Hawks moved up to 7th nationally in this poll. https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUP PSAC Fan;n704538]Rankings mean nothing, but the Hawks moved up to 7th nationally in this poll. https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings[/

Regional rankings are all that matter.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Crimsonhawkfanatic;n704541]
                        Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
                        Rankings mean nothing, but the Hawks moved up to 7th nationally in this poll. https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings[/

Great thing about a 28-team D2 playoff is that most of the good teams from the various regions will get to play it out on the field. Win your games, and it takes care of itself. No method is perfect, but this is better than most.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Crimsonhawkfanatic;n704541]
                          Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
                          Rankings mean nothing, but the Hawks moved up to 7th nationally in this poll. https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings[/

And no matter what those RR's say ... Shepherd is the top dog until knocked off.

So long as Houdini is still the QB there ... they are favored in any game in SR1. Perhaps not by much, but still favored.

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUPbigINDIANS;n704592]
                            Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

And no matter what those RR's say ... Shepherd is the top dog until knocked off.

So long as Houdini is still the QB there ... they are favored in any game in SR1. Perhaps not by much, but still favored.
                            Sexton and Bagent are easily the 2 best QBs in the region…

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUPbigINDIANS;n704592]
                              Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

IUP has the more complete team then Shepherd. Fact.

Comment

• The Golf Team repeated as Pee Sack Champions.

Dixon Trophy!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X