Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 people shot near the James Madison campus…

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...edium=news_tab

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUP PSAC Fan;n704597]
      Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP has the more complete team then Shepherd. Fact.
      I'm not even necessarily saying that you're wrong. But now is the time to show us all what you know. Support your opinion, rather than just saying "Fact."

Personally, I feel like both teams are fairly complete, with both having some issues as well.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ram Tough;n704675]
        Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

I'm not even necessarily saying that you're wrong. But now is the time to show us all what you know. Support your opinion, rather than just saying "Fact."

Personally, I feel like both teams are fairly complete, with both having some issues as well.
        You'll never get factual evidence from that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I already dread facing your team if we meet in The State Game. I am sick and tired of losing to them . I want IUP to bytch slap them back to West Virginia but somehow youse guys find some way to beat us. I hate your team. :-)
          Last edited by IUPNation; 10-17-2022, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

IUP has the more complete team then Shepherd. Fact.
            I hope you don't have an IUP diploma. My God you have no idea.

Comment

• It was nice to see Tort make the right decision and empty the bench early in the second half. He struggled with this a bit earlier in his tenure.

Edinboro HC has many friends on staff at IUP. They weren't going to run it up on him. They made their point in the first half. The starters got a good half of work and got some much-needed R&R. I'm sure some yapped about coming out as they could have had some monster stat lines. But, Tort's job is to win games and not individual stat awards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Did you guys score a point this week?

Comment

Now you're going to get his buddies or him with multiple screen names coming out of the wood work.
                  Last edited by IUPalum; 10-17-2022, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ram Tough;n704675]
                    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

This IUP team is a lot different than the last 2 years… If we are talking run game both teams have good RB… but I’d take IUP and Stewart any day… I think IUP has the edge on the line, this the best IUP o line I’ve seen since 2017… Bagent is obviously legit let’s be honest. But I’m very impressed with sexton both guys can sling it. But I just think with IUP’s weapons out wide their very hard to defeat. If IUPs defense can keep it up I think they defiantly have the edge. Both teams are very good and will be a war but from my take Id take IUP over the “WV hooligans”

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      It was nice to see Tort make the right decision and empty the bench early in the second half. He struggled with this a bit earlier in his tenure.

Edinboro HC has many friends on staff at IUP. They weren't going to run it up on him. They made their point in the first half. The starters got a good half of work and got some much-needed R&R. I'm sure some yapped about coming out as they could have had some monster stat lines. But, Tort's job is to win games and not individual stat awards.
                      Keep the starters fresh… hopefully they can do the same In the second half vs seton hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

Keep the starters fresh… hopefully they can do the same In the second half vs seton hill.

Seton Hill's defense has been pretty good -- for the most part. The Griffins' offense has been the killer.

Defensively, they've held some good offenses to respectable numbers -- SRU (30), Cal (21), ESU (22), Gannon (21). But, they've also had some flops -- Clarion put up 40 on them two weeks ago and Shippensburg got 36 on them earlier in the season. ESU's offense was much better earlier in the season. SRU moved the ball up and down but struggled to cross the goal line against them.

Offensively, they've scored 14 points combined against SRU/Cal.

Some of Tort's past teams would have caused concern for a 'fall asleep' performance. I don't have those worries this year.

Most recently, they've played well in two of their past three games -- losing to Gannon (by 11), Clarion (by 27) and Cal (by 7). Now, you can certainly make the case Cal wasn't real engaged 48 hours ago.

I would sure expect this game to be very similar to the Edinboro game.

Comment

Did you guys score a point this week?
                          1) I wasn't playing on Saturday. I'm 40 and was at home with my kids.

2) Its pretty immature (and shows low confidence) to tie any sort of personal worth to the performance of a sports team.

3) You still don't seem to grasp a middle school level of spelling, grammar, knowing the difference between facts and opinions, or maturity.

Comment

1) I wasn't playing on Saturday. I'm 40 and was at home with my kids.

2) Its pretty immature (and shows low confidence) to tie any sort of personal worth to the performance of a sports team.

3) You still don't seem to grasp a middle school level of spelling, grammar, knowing the difference between facts and opinions, or maturity.
                            Go cry about it… you’re just mad because I know ball and you don’t… typical IUP hater, I bet you wish your diploma said IUP on it.

Comment

• I thought the comment about "a more complete team" was fair. General, but fair. I personally haven't studied Shepherd yet. I'll do that when the time comes.

On the surface, I understand that perception because the appearance from afar is that Shep's performance is dominated by Bagent. However, they have a great RB and I assume they have reloaded at all positions. I think they have a lot more new players this year than IUP has so I expect Shep to gel as the season progresses. and they gain more experience as a unit.

I think we all be in for a treat with an IUP/Shepherd PSAC championship game. But there are still a few games to play before we get there.

Comment

Go cry about it… you’re just mad because I know ball and you don’t… typical IUP hater, I bet you wish your diploma said IUP on it.
                                Fightingscot82 is a total CLOWN!! 41-0. Your clown ass team did not score one POINT! And which sucks for that clown is that he has to live in ****ty weather year round! FACT. Your school, town and football team are a joke.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X