Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

If your mindset is go and dominate for 60 minutes straight you don’t get caught up in “trap games”. You just don’t know ball… it’s as simple as that. Are you slow?
    Ok choker!

Comment

they definitely don’t, I’m just calling as I see it… every week I hear “trap game” and I’m pretty tired of it… put some respect on the 7-0 hawks. LIT AF is overrated.
      I think Gannon is actually underrated. IUP has to be on their game next Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I think Gannon is actually underrated. IUP has to be on their game next Saturday.
        Agreed but this clown doesn't believe they are capable of beating IUP. Good luck with that. Gannon has nothing to lose and everything to gain. They will show up at home against the hated IUP squad looking to play spoiler.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Agreed but this clown doesn't believe they are capable of beating IUP. Good luck with that. Gannon has nothing to lose and everything to gain. They will show up at home against the hated IUP squad looking to play spoiler.
          They'll be up for the game.

Gannon is kind of hard to read. They lost at home to an average-at-best West Chester. Rock hammered them. But, they've taken care of business against all the mid-level teams.

This is a 'fast start' game for IUP. Knock the wind out quick. If you start slow and give them confidence ... who knows.

The weather looks good so that's favorable to IUP.

They aren't a pushover. IUP better be ready to roll.

Gannon has IUP and Cal back to back.

Granted, it appears Cal is ready to turn in equipment.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Gannon is kind of hard to read. They lost at home to an average-at-best West Chester. Rock hammered them. But, they've taken care of business against all the mid-level teams.

This is a 'fast start' game for IUP. Knock the wind out quick. If you start slow and give them confidence ... who knows.

You’re right. One IUP assistant coach told me last week that Gannon is “an enigma.”

On one hand, they’re 6-2. But they have not beaten a single team that currently has a winning record. They lost at home to a mediocre West Chester. They were never in it against SRU. None of their six wins are particularly impressive.

BUT … I think this is a program on the rise. They have some really good talent and seem much less likely to self -destruct than they used to.

Cal had better not pack it in. They need two wins in the last three to avoid their first losing season since 2003.
            http://www.indianagazette.com
            www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

They always show up geeked to play IUP, everybody does what’s new? Man you guys are clueless on this board. I’ll be here next Sunday to tell ya I told ya so… “clown” lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

You’re right. One IUP assistant coach told me last week that Gannon is “an enigma.”

On one hand, they’re 6-2. But they have not beaten a single team that currently has a winning record. They lost at home to a mediocre West Chester. They were never in it against SRU. None of their six wins are particularly impressive.

BUT … I think this is a program on the rise. They have some really good talent and seem much less likely to self -destruct than they used to.

Cal had better not pack it in. They need two wins in the last three to avoid their first losing season since 2003.
                Gannon might be this years ship team, benefactors of the scheduling gods.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP plays great on the road and is playing good football right now… LIT AF has played one good team and got smoked… good weather huge day for the hawks O, just like yesterday. SH defense is a lot better than lit af.

Comment

Absolutely. This is the biggest college foosball game played in Erie ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Gannon might be this years ship team, benefactors of the scheduling gods.
                      Ship benefitted from last year's schedule, but last year's Ship team beat a West Chester team that was playing considerably better than this year's edition of the Golden Rams. For that matter, this year's below-average Ship team beat the West Chester team that beat Gannon. IUP should handle any team that lost to this year's edition of West Chester, but then again there's no way I would have figured they'd lose last year to Edinboro. College football can be a weird game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Ship benefitted from last year's schedule, but last year's Ship team beat a West Chester team that was playing considerably better than this year's edition of the Golden Rams. For that matter, this year's below-average Ship team beat the West Chester team that beat Gannon. IUP should handle any team that lost to this year's edition of West Chester, but then again there's no way I would have figured they'd lose last year to Edinboro. College football can be a weird game.
                        It will be tough game. Gannon fully funded and has playmakers at QB, RB and WR…..upside IUP solid road team and may actually have as many fans as Gannon doesn’t draw much at that make believe field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

It will be tough game. Gannon fully funded and has playmakers at QB, RB and WR…..upside IUP solid road team and may actually have as many fans as Gannon doesn’t draw much at that make believe field.
                          Mentioned yesterday but get there early. Parking sucks and seating is very limited.

And, yes, I fully expect IUP to have a large contingent there.

Comment

• Irvin Charles is activated and playing for the Jets today.

Comment

They always show up geeked to play IUP, everybody does what’s new? Man you guys are clueless on this board. I’ll be here next Sunday to tell ya I told ya so… “clown” lol
                              Thuganomics at its finest!

Comment

Thuganomics at its finest!
                                Word Life!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X