Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grown men who "talk ball" and call everyone a clown is generally an incel with no life....

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

LOL this gotta be a joke right???? Hawks will run right through them… and they won’t sniff a psac west title for a very long time.
      LOL - you do realize Gannon is 6-2 and has one PSAC loss, right?

IUP should win that game, even on the road; they've been more impressive than Gannon this season. However, I wouldn't say an IUP win is a given.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

IUP should win that game, even on the road; they've been more impressive than Gannon this season. However, I wouldn't say an IUP win is a given.
        6 wins against nobody’s… a loss to a bad WC team and a loss to a pretty good slip team, the win isn’t given for iup I agree, but you guys need to stop worshipping this Gannon team jeez…

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
          Grown men who "talk ball" and call everyone a clown is generally an incel with no life....
          Wow insulting… I don’t think I’ll ever recover from this.

Comment

Lots of lube and some towels makes it a lot easier. Lots of lube.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

btw chip72 they have 2 psac L’s. Slip and WC

Comment

btw chip72 they have 2 psac L’s. Slip and WC
                For whatever reason the PSAC loss to WC doesn't compute in the standings for the PSAC West. They treat it like a OOC game. So Gannon is listed as 4-1 in the PSAC West tied with Rock behind IUP.

In the highly unlikely event that IUP forgets there is a game Saturday and Gannon wins a forfeit... how does it get decided for whom the PSAC West Rep is with a 3 way tie? Head to head wouldn't work with that round robin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

For whatever reason the PSAC loss to WC doesn't compute in the standings for the PSAC West. They treat it like a OOC game. So Gannon is listed as 4-1 in the PSAC West tied with Rock behind IUP.

In the highly unlikely event that IUP forgets there is a game Saturday and Gannon wins a forfeit... how does it get decided for whom the PSAC West Rep is with a 3 way tie? Head to head wouldn't work with that round robin.
                  #LIT-AF has IUP and Cal back-to-back. As disinterested as Cal appears, I still doubt the Boom Squad can sweep.

Comment

Cross-divisional games don't count in the divisional standings and haven't for some time. It means that an Eastern team who had, say, Seton Hill and Clarion on its schedule wouldn't get a leg up in divisional standings on a team that drew IUP and Slippery Rock.

Comment

Maybe if you got laid once in a while..you’d be calmer. :-)

Comment

how does it get decided for whom the PSAC West Rep is with a 3 way tie? Head to head wouldn't work with that round robin.
                        From the PSAC Football Operating Code:

In the event of a tie between two or more teams for the division lead, the following procedure will be utilized.
                        In the process of breaking the tie among multiple teams, if one team is eliminated from the tie, then the tiebreaking process will restart from the first step.
                        1. Head-to-Head Results among tied teams.
                        2. Record against teams in the division not involved in the tie starting at the top of the standings.
                        3. Overall record in mandated conference games (divisional & crossovers included)
                        4. Coin toss.
                        Based on this, I think if IUP, Gannon and SRU end up tied, the first two items don't solve this, but the third one does.

Gannon lost to West Chester while IUP and SRU won both their crossover games. That eliminates Gannon.

Then, IUP beat Slippery Rock, so the head-to-head result gives IUP the division title.
                        http://www.indianagazette.com
                        www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• The Seton Hill game had an announced gate of 4,105. That's not bad considering the student body was on fall break.

The season average (3 home dates) is now 4,942.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

OMG... hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

LOL you guys must be fun at party’s… your middle school insults don’t phase me… I just know ball and you guys don’t. Go cry about it bozo.

Comment

• Something something something, Clown!
                                Something something something, Fact!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X