Something something something, Clown!
    Something something something, Fact!
    Something something talking ball something something Mom
    i need more snacks down here something.

Comment

• They eat their own ...

Comment

• Two big items occurred Saturday.

1. Aiden Spitler (R-Fr) made his punting (and season) debut and launched 69 and 59 yard bombs. He put 4 of 5 inside the 20. Those weren't all lucky bounces, either. He crushed those things. After IUP went 3 and out on its first possession, Spitler pinned SHU inside its own 1-yard line. Instant momentum killer.

2. Kicker Nick Andrasi booted (3) touchbacks. He also hit 5 of 6 XPs and 1 of 1 FGs (39). This was great to see after the very shaky performance at Edinboro. IUP hadn't shown 'touchback' leg power much all season. More the better -- eliminates chance of big return, cuts down on nasty head-on collisions, etc.

Comment

• From WCCS ... it appears some trouble has struck the program.

Serious charges. I assume we won't see him for a bit.

Looks like it will be the Younger and Houser show moving forward.
          Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-25-2022, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            From WCCS ... it appears some trouble has struck the program.

Ehh just give him a 1 gamer like Cal does.

Comment

• All his backers will show up and defend the regions "best" RB.

Comment

Unreal.

Comment

Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Unreal.
                    Should be interesting

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

• I guess we'll see how Tort handles it. I suppose being 'charged' isn't being 'convicted'. Having a tussle with the po-po in addition to the charges certainly isn't going to help matters.

At the very least, I don't anticipate seeing him in Erie this weekend. Chances are probably good, in fact, that his season is over. Extremely disappointing.

Oddly, Tort talked about their Sunday routine last night on his show. The players have Sunday completely off. I always thought most programs had film review Sunday morning -- basically as a means of not having your players arrested at 4 a.m.

Well, Houser should be pretty fresh. His ability to stay on the field worries me -- especially with a larger workload. Younger is capable. We may even see our long-lost Edinboro RB transfer. I'd also anticipate Q. Carter getting carries.

Bottom line: That's three key starters gone. Long way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchool IUP View Post

Should be interesting
                          I would say that it's shocking. However, it seems like it could go in various directions. I ain't no legal analyst.

Comment

I’m not sure why this is so secretive…… It’s public knowledge….. Whole story below:

STATE POLICE CHARGE MAN WITH TRESPASS, OTHER CRIMES FOR SUNDAY INCIDENT

Oct 25, 2022 | 10:08 AM

A man from York, PA is facing charges of criminal trespass in an incident on Sunday.

State police say that troopers were called out at 4:20 AM on October 23rd for a disturbance at an apartment at 100 Grove Lane in White Township. It was discovered over the course of the investigation that 22-year-old Dayjure Stewart kicked in the entry door of the apartment inhabited by his girlfriend and a roommate. Stewart also kicked in a bedroom door in the incident. When police talked with Stewart, he became verbally combative, and resisted arrest as he was being put into handcuffs. He continued to pull away and resist as police took him into custody.

Stewart is charged with felony criminal trespass, misdemeanor resisting arrest and criminal mischief and summary disorderly conduct. He was arraigned and eventually taken to Indiana County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail, with a preliminary hearing set for November 6th.

You can report news by emailing us at [email protected].

Comment

I guess we'll see how Tort handles it. I suppose being 'charged' isn't being 'convicted'. Having a tussle with the po-po in addition to the charges certainly isn't going to help matters.

At the very least, I don't anticipate seeing him in Erie this weekend. Chances are probably good, in fact, that his season is over. Extremely disappointing.

Oddly, Tort talked about their Sunday routine last night on his show. The players have Sunday completely off. I always thought most programs had film review Sunday morning -- basically as a means of not having your players arrested at 4 a.m.

Well, Houser should be pretty fresh. His ability to stay on the field worries me -- especially with a larger workload. Younger is capable. We may even see our long-lost Edinboro RB transfer. I'd also anticipate Q. Carter getting carries.

Bottom line: That's three key starters gone. Long way to go.

Q is not a RB-don't know why he was ever there in the first place earlier in season.-look at stats. Woody seems to go in and pass protect. He has 3 ATT. Should rotate all at this point. Houser still injury prone

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I would say that it's shocking. However, it seems like it could go in various directions. I ain't no legal analyst.
                                Can't duck this one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X