Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the radio color guy represent him??

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchool IUP View Post

Q is not a RB-don't know why he was ever there in the first place earlier in season.-look at stats. Woody seems to go in and pass protect. He has 3 ATT. Should rotate all at this point. Houser still injury prone
      He was going to play some RB just to be involved (when Lockhart was around).

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchool IUP View Post

Can't duck this one.
        It's Indiana. Worse has been ducked.

But, yeah, this is a major F up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

So does the AD get involved? Any PSAC rules?

Comment

He sure isn't getting ARD on this one.

Comment

• Let's not overlook that one of the victims is his girlfriend; she can say she does not want to press charges (at least on the trespass) or he just agrees to pay for the damage, and suddenly the felony goes away or gets amended to a misdemeanor. As long as no officers were injured when he allegedly resisted; that may also go away and if he has never been convicted of a previous crime, he probably would be eligible for an ARD

Comment

I might not know what I'm talking about but it seems like the worst part is resisting arrest. The felony trespass could possibly be dropped. Who brought those charges?

It starts with what seems like a domestic dispute. The complaint most likely came from someone else, not the girlfriend. I'm disappointed but nobody was shot and nobody was hurt. I hope the best for the young man and for IUP.

What does kicking in the door really mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                  Let's not overlook that one of the victims is his girlfriend; she can say she does not want to press charges (at least on the trespass) or he just agrees to pay for the damage, and suddenly the felony goes away or gets amended to a misdemeanor. As long as no officers were injured when he allegedly resisted; that may also go away and if he has never been convicted of a previous crime, he probably would be eligible for an ARD
                  Possibly but this was State Police

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I might not know what I'm talking about but it seems like the worst part is resisting arrest. The felony trespass could possibly be dropped. Who brought those charges?

It starts with what seems like a domestic dispute. The complaint most likely came from someone else, not the girlfriend. I'm disappointed but nobody was shot and nobody was hurt. I hope the best for the young man and for IUP.

Hope the best also. I think he is dealing with more than we know. He put out a Disturbing Tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                      Let's not overlook that one of the victims is his girlfriend; she can say she does not want to press charges (at least on the trespass) or he just agrees to pay for the damage, and suddenly the felony goes away or gets amended to a misdemeanor. As long as no officers were injured when he allegedly resisted; that may also go away and if he has never been convicted of a previous crime, he probably would be eligible for an ARD
                      I'd be surprised. He had a pretty dicey August back home.

Comment

From WCCS ... it appears some trouble has struck the program.

Serious charges. I assume we won't see him for a bit.

Looks like it will be the Younger and Houser show moving forward.
                        What a dumb ass.

Bye.

Comment

I guess we'll see how Tort handles it. I suppose being 'charged' isn't being 'convicted'. Having a tussle with the po-po in addition to the charges certainly isn't going to help matters.

At the very least, I don't anticipate seeing him in Erie this weekend. Chances are probably good, in fact, that his season is over. Extremely disappointing.

Oddly, Tort talked about their Sunday routine last night on his show. The players have Sunday completely off. I always thought most programs had film review Sunday morning -- basically as a means of not having your players arrested at 4 a.m.

Well, Houser should be pretty fresh. His ability to stay on the field worries me -- especially with a larger workload. Younger is capable. We may even see our long-lost Edinboro RB transfer. I'd also anticipate Q. Carter getting carries.

Bottom line: That's three key starters gone. Long way to go.
                          Parker Gregg probably gets a few more carries, other than the short-yardage situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

At minimum I'd say it's not normal behavior to kick in a door at 4 a.m.

It was the entry door which leads me to believe they weren't letting him inside.

You kick somebody's door down you best know what's waiting inside. Very lucky this wasn't worse.

Comment

At minimum I'd say it's not normal behavior to kick in a door at 4 a.m.

It was the entry door which leads me to believe they weren't letting him inside.

You kick somebody's door down you best know what's waiting inside. Very lucky this wasn't worse.
                              Sure, but there are more unknowns than knowns. His hearing is next Friday,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I'd be surprised. He had a pretty dicey August back home.
                                I prefaced the ARD as long as he had clean record. A summary Disorderly Conduct or any other summary would not automatically disqualify him for an ARD. That being said, ARD is in the sole discretion of the District Attorney.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X