Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yep. You obviously had a Dr. Evil control chip implanted! You sound like a Slimey Pebble fan!

:-)
    There's skeletons in that gym teacher closet, too. Trust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      I definitely saw what Tort was talking about in the article today in the games I've watched Gannon play this year ... i.e. all the irregularities teams don't normally see.

When they get that running game going they can terrorize you with all the misdirection's, odd formations, etc.

SRU jumped them somewhat quickly, Blanks got just 7 touches and then things spiraled. They got one-dimensional quickly and that's certainly not their strength. They finished with -1 yard on the ground in that game -- but have gone over 200 yards in five games.

The 'enigma' part of them is they look really good at times and then really average at times. They really struggled with Millersville and Seton Hill.

If I recall correctly they haven't beat a team with a winning record yet this year, but they've clobbered all the West so-so programs.

They'll be all jacked up tomorrow. No doubt. IUP has to start fast. Eliminate hope.
      I’m not going to call the upset, but it wouldn’t surprise me. It’s a miserable place to play, Gannon is good, and IUP is due for a letdown after SRU, Cal, and the Edinboro revenge game.

If it wasn’t for Gannon seeming to do this (hot start, finish cold) on the regular, I’d pick the upset. I think IUP finds a way to get the job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I’m not going to call the upset, but it wouldn’t surprise me. It’s a miserable place to play, Gannon is good, and IUP is due for a letdown after SRU, Cal, and the Edinboro revenge game.

If it wasn’t for Gannon seeming to do this (hot start, finish cold) on the regular, I’d pick the upset. I think IUP finds a way to get the job done.
        IUP needs to come out LIT AF and bring the boom.

No pun intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

The stadium is horrendous for fans but the lines measure the same for the players. The visiting bleachers are like ground level behind the team and may go 4 rows high. You pretty much stand all 3 hours if you want to see anything. It's different for sure.

IUP typically travels well for bigger games. And, the couple hundred who go all get clumped together -- and typically are louder and more engaged than the whole home side in the funeral parlor.

I get way more nervous for home games than away games. Tort's teams seem to just thrive on the road. Whatever he's selling about road trips ... they buy hard core.

Comment

• IUP was out of town last night but should be ALL OVER a player who visited town last night. Plum RB rushed for 341 yards against IHS last night and is probably one of the best in the WPIAL this year. Legit burner speed and great size.

Comment

IUP was out of town last night but should be ALL OVER a player who visited town last night. Plum RB rushed for 341 yards against IHS last night and is probably one of the best in the WPIAL this year. Legit burner speed and great size.
              I heard that kid is getting D1 looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I heard that kid is getting D1 looks.
                I figured as much but their HC commented after the game he's shocked he isn't getting more. He's 6'1", 185 lbs and can fly. He'd be great at IUP on either side of ball.

Comment

I figured as much but their HC commented after the game he's shocked he isn't getting more. He's 6'1", 185 lbs and can fly. He'd be great at IUP on either side of ball.
                  Sounds good. I sure hope Mac is looking for RBs for us this year.

Comment

185 is why he isn’t getting more looks then. I thought he was like 205.

Comment

• For Nation........ and any other IUP old timers who want to get fired up today........ https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=N4idXxzPnaI&list=MLPT

Comment

He'll get offers from St Francis and Bob's School of Business. Probably end up at one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

They always show up geeked to play IUP, everybody does what’s new? Man you guys are clueless on this board. I’ll be here next Sunday to tell ya I told ya so… “clown” lol
                          IUPalum - We shall see what happen on tomorrow. I am willing to wager you that this account will be either deleted or never used again.

Comment

• Well, that was interesting. Soooo…let’s assume IUP plays in the State Game and loses to Shepherd (likely). Then let’s say Gannon wins out and Slippery Rock wins out. I think there’s a high likelihood that IUP does not make the playoffs. And here we are again…

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

IUPalum - We shall see what happen on tomorrow. I am willing to wager you that this account will be either deleted or never used again.
                              I was there live. I knew this could happen. That guy should never speak again. Also, #11 is a disgrace. He single handedly gave Gannon their life in the second half starting with the roughing the punter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

LOL this gotta be a joke right???? Hawks will run right through them… and they won’t sniff a psac west title for a very long time.
                                What do you have to say now, you moronic dip****?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X