• Show
Clear All

• Joking aside ... nobody had the 'big game' MOJO like Brent did

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Great thought.

But, ....

Lol

You are looking live at a sold out bingo hall in Clymer.
      Will Phyllis George be calling out the numbers or Irv Cross. Will Jimmy The Greek be giving out the odds on which Helen in the bingo hall has the best odds to scream Bingo first?

Comment

Joking aside ... nobody had the 'big game' MOJO like Brent did
        http://www.indianagazette.com
        www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

in the event he gets hurt, my confidence level takes an extreme nosedive in the position. I saw they signed the kid from The Kiski School. Are they still shopping for a 2022 backup?
          http://www.indianagazette.com
          www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post
            The system he was recruited into was similar to Wright's system. Under Beck, they went from pistol spread to switching back and forth between veer option and full shotgun spread. Basically they would run option for 2 or 3 downs, until it stalled then put Mak in and go Shotgun 3, 4, or 5 wide/2 minute offense to bail them out. It was beyond stupid.

Wright came in and went back to pistol spread, but in more of a ball control mindset.

Comment

I don't have any concerns about Sexton. He's going to be a star this year.

That said, in the event he gets hurt, my confidence level takes an extreme nosedive in the position. I saw they signed the kid from The Kiski School. Are they still shopping for a 2022 backup?
              I think you will be pleased with Sexton, overall. You may get frustrated with his gunslinger ways at times, but the good definitely outweighs the bad with him.

Comment

• Former IUP player Brandon Hunt hired by The Philadelphia Eagles.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/report-e...ng-department/

Comment

• What is Cal cast-off Gerald Brown waiting for ... get him here and signed.

This is a 'final piece' type of guy. If they need more money .... get out the checkbook.

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 05-30-2022, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• The away game kickoff times have been updated on the schedule.

@ East Stroudsburg - 7:05 p.m.

@ Shippensburg - 1 p.m.

@ Cal, @ Edinboro, @ LIT-AF - 12 p.m.

Not a fan of the 12 p.m. Coal Bowl time slot.

Comment

The away game kickoff times have been updated on the schedule.

@ East Stroudsburg - 7:05 p.m.

@ Shippensburg - 1 p.m.

@ Cal, @ Edinboro, @ LIT-AF - 12 p.m.

Not a fan of the 12 p.m. Coal Bowl time slot.
                      Yeah but think of the staff! Being at home by dinner matters more than what we think!

Comment

What is Cal cast-off Gerald Brown waiting for ... get him here and signed.

This is a 'final piece' type of guy. If they need more money .... get out the checkbook.
                        Any word on the Gerald Brown sweepstakes between Shepherd and IUP?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Any word on the Gerald Brown sweepstakes between Shepherd and IUP?
                          Radio silence.

He's not going to come cheap with his resume. I'd guess both programs are looking for more change under the bleachers.

I'm expecting to hear something soon. Word is its more than just IUP and Shepherd involved. SRU is in the mix, too, among others.

Cal lost some serious dudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Yeah but think of the staff! Being at home by dinner matters more than what we think!
                            IUP's had every freak loss known to man playing at night down there. Maybe this 12 p.m. kick will change the flow.

Lot to learn about the '22 Vulcans. They lost a ton - some of those now play for Tort. They also don't have the cupcake crossover this year.

Comment

• Comment

Radio silence.

He's not going to come cheap with his resume. I'd guess both programs are looking for more change under the bleachers.

I'm expecting to hear something soon. Word is its more than just IUP and Shepherd involved. SRU is in the mix, too, among others.

Cal lost some serious dudes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X