• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mask do not work you Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

Mask do not work you Clown.
      Clearly never seen a photo or video of doctors practicing internal medicine. They don't wear them to protect your nose from their spit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Clearly never seen a photo or video of doctors practicing internal medicine. They don't wear them to protect your nose from their spit.
        THE BLUE MASK DO NOT WORK TO FIGHT COVID!!! ITS THAT SIMPLE! QUESTION, IF THEY WORK WHY IS COIVD STILL HERE? ANOTHER CLOWN!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

THE BLUE MASK DO NOT WORK TO FIGHT COVID!!! ITS THAT SIMPLE! QUESTION, IF THEY WORK WHY IS COIVD STILL HERE? ANOTHER CLOWN!
            Yes, they "work to fight covid." Do they totally prevent it? No. But they can catch the spit droplet carrying the virus that would land on your eye and most likely infect you.

A lot of this is probability math. A standalone method with 30% efficacy isn't that great. But a method with 30% efficacy matched with a method with 90% efficacy is better than the 90% method alone. But yeah, listen to the media that tells you neither is in your best interest. They profit from getting you upset and you get your epidemiology advice from a former cop or a frozen dinner heir instead of from an epidemiologist. Keep fighting that culture war, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Yes, they "work to fight covid." Do they totally prevent it? No. But they can catch the spit droplet carrying the virus that would land on your eye and most likely infect you.

A lot of this is probability math. A standalone method with 30% efficacy isn't that great. But a method with 30% efficacy matched with a method with 90% efficacy is better than the 90% method alone. But yeah, listen to the media that tells you neither is in your best interest. They profit from getting you upset and you get your epidemiology advice from a former cop or a frozen dinner heir instead of from an epidemiologist. Keep fighting that culture war, brother.

Comment

A condom doesn't prevent pregnancy and is subject to user error - just like a mask - but its still a recommended method to prevent pregnancy or STIs. Is that political theater? Again, the next time you have surgery, call your doctor a clown of political theater when he/she's wearing a blue mask over their mouth and see how they respond. I get my medical information from medical professionals, not some actor profiting over the emotional response people have to their act.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They offered a K/P late Sunday but I haven't seen him sign the dotted line. Last year's extra point and FG kicker was a freshman (and, he did well).

I'd guess they'll add (1) RB out of the portal to go along with Houser and Stewart, and, at least (1) WR (maybe two). They also will have a big WR play his first game at IUP this Fall despite the fact he'll be an academic senior (Luke Hardy). By my count, Hardy still has four years' eligibility (redshirt, Covid, medical redshirt).

As for LB, remember they return a guy who likely would have started last year (or, played a whole lot) but missed the whole season with an injury. Kelly is also coming back as a grad student. The two second string LBs from 2021 also return. One of the slew of freshmen safeties from last year is also moving to LB.

Some believe former Bloomsburg QB Logan Leiby is still on the IUP radar. I have my doubts after the Mak Sexton signing. It won't be easy signing a transfer QB of much quality after signing Sexton. Odds are whomever it would be would be coming here to carry a clipboard. Don't get me wrong ... I'd love for them to have two experienced QBs.

Who knows. Most years we'll continue to see a couple signings pop up in the days after Signing Day.
                  Actually, IUP has a couple WR's listed now.

Comment

Is this guy for real?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Is this guy for real?
                      I don't think so.

Comment

The TE is getting a ton of buzz. Kid is 6'5", 232 lbs and can fly.

So, why is he coming to D2?

Call me curious.

I don't get too exited about Signing Day. But, I must admit, this class looks incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          The TE is getting a ton of buzz. Kid is 6'5", 232 lbs and can fly.

So, why is he coming to D2?

Call me curious.

I don't get too exited about Signing Day. But, I must admit, this class looks incredible.
                          Just a guess but the TE might be a sad victim of "stone hands"... there's a lot of it around.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Just a guess but the TE might be a sad victim of "stone hands"... there's a lot of it around.
                            In his film, he makes some great catches. He's really athletic and he can block.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

In his film, he makes some great catches. He's really athletic and he can block.
                              On occasion those films have been known to be selectively edited. So your suggestion why an obviously D1 talent/body is going D2 would be......???

Comment

The Tort Show is tonight live from the Hilton if anybody is interested in attending or watching.

I'm sure we'll hear about each recruit along with any mid-year transfers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X