Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't even believe Luther transferred to Ship, although I hear he wants a chance at wideout. He sure isn't beating out Montross.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It's interesting that so far there are no RB's, no QB, no WR's. One LB although the DE could be a LB. No K/P.
      Looks like one QB they offered from CD East signed with Clarion.

Clarion actually pulled together a decent class - probably pretty good considering they don't have a head coach right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        I can't even believe Luther transferred to Ship, although I hear he wants a chance at wideout. He sure isn't beating out Montross.
        Who is Luther?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Looks like one QB they offered from CD East signed with Clarion.

Clarion actually pulled together a decent class - probably pretty good considering they don't have a head coach right now.
          I'd guess any high school QB that does much research would be very skeptical of signing with IUP. With the transfer track record at the position, it could be 3-5 years before you ever (if) see the field.

Comment

Well, if he is going to transfer somewhere I guess it would be to Ship. IUP has Spitler from State College in the fold who should have 4 years of eligibility. I think Spitler has a little more range for FG's and is probably just as accurate for XP and shorter FG's. Of course, they also have Grubbs but I doubt they want him to do double duty punting and kicking. A transfer is probably not out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Who is Luther?
              Your PK last season? Or was that wink-wink? ;)

Comment

Your PK last season? Or was that wink-wink? ;)
                No wink-wink.

I guess I should learn the kickers' names.

Comment

No wink-wink.

Hey, if Montross didn't have 50-yard range, I might not remember his name. Took me three years to grasp that our punter is, fittingly, named Shank.

Comment

No wink-wink.

Don't feel so bad, I didn't know his name either. All I know is he wasn't used often other than XP's.

Comment

• Valdosta State needs a Week 1 opponent. Come on, Tort. Pull the trigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                        Valdosta State needs a Week 1 opponent. Come on, Tort. Pull the trigger.
                        Hey, I would be "all in" on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Hey, I would be "all in" on that one.
                          Well, that would likely let you know in a hurry what kind of team you had.

Comment

I won't pile on IUP... Shepherd is supposedly looking for a week 1 opponent as well. Would be a good measuring stick for either program.

Comment

That would make zero sense.
                              http://www.indianagazette.com
                              www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I won't pile on IUP... Shepherd is supposedly looking for a week 1 opponent as well. Would be a good measuring stick for either program.

It would just make way too much sense for those looking for a Week 1 game to just book one within the dang conference.

Tort's on the magic quest for cupcakes but no cupcakes are going to agree to come here without a nice piece of change guarantee.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X