Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

It was just a thought I had to help both schools find an 11th game.

Comment

• Baseball split today with Millersville. The Marauders were picked first in the East (IUP was picked last). Nice win.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Baseball split today with Millersville. The Marauders were picked first in the East (IUP was picked last). Nice win.

Comment

• If the problem is that IUP needs to find an 11th game, at home, then it does help. The pool of available teams is shrinking. At some point, it will be empty.
          http://www.indianagazette.com
          www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Baseball split today with Millersville. The Marauders were picked first in the East (IUP was picked last). Nice win.
            I am following the baseball team now. You have to be optimistic with someone with Kline's background at the helm. I'm not expecting him to perform miracles but, yes, nowhere to go but up.

Comment

• IUP vs Ashland is back starting in 2023. Four year deal! Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                IUP vs Ashland is back starting in 2023. Four year deal! Awesome!

Comment

Comment

• I can still see the walk-off winning FG from 48 yards in the '17 opener. That was quite a moment.

That would have been good from 56.

That whole game was a great atmosphere. It was at night. Just sayin'

Comment

That's good news. I haven't read the release - I assume 2 home, 2 away? Just need to lock up a 22 OOC game.

Comment

I can still see the walk-off winning FG from 48 yards in the '17 opener. That was quite a moment.

That would have been good from 56.

That whole game was a great atmosphere. It was at night. Just sayin'
                        One of the best memories in recent years. IUP looked bad at the start of that one but somehow found a way. The odd thing was the kid struggled to make kicks after that. Kickers are a strange lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

That's good news. I haven't read the release - I assume 2 home, 2 away? Just need to lock up a 22 OOC game.
                          Ashland at IUP in 2023 and 2025; IUP at Ashland 2024 and 2026.

https://iupathletics.com/news/2022/2...g-in-2023.aspx
                          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Ashland at IUP in 2023 and 2025; IUP at Ashland 2024 and 2026.

https://iupathletics.com/news/2022/2...g-in-2023.aspx
                            If both teams perform to expectations, could be a rematch in November/December. Ashland is set up to be the big dog in Region 1, facilities are top notch and I think I've read they are fully funded. We'll see if they get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

If both teams perform to expectations, could be a rematch in November/December. Ashland is set up to be the big dog in Region 1, facilities are top notch and I think I've read they are fully funded. We'll see if they get there.
                              "Fully funded" = being allowed to discount up to 36 full scholarships.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

"Fully funded" = being allowed to discount up to 36 full scholarships.
                                Private school similar to Gannon and Mercy? I get that concept, I thought they were public in Ohio.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X