Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

Keith Hall is were most of my classes were held, largely in a basement seminar room. The building was demolished, and there were many people upset over the historic loss.
    Keith was a bear in warm weather. I remember the most boring history classes in the world in there in like 95 degrees. And, of course, in the winter they'd keep the heat at about the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

Keith Hall is were most of my classes were held, largely in a basement seminar room. The building was demolished, and there were many people upset over the historic loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Keith was a bear in warm weather. I remember the most boring history classes in the world in there in like 95 degrees. And, of course, in the winter they'd keep the heat at about the same.
        I guess, but the regular classrooms had large windows to get a breeze. Some posters regret it's demolition. https://www.facebook.com/iupedu/posts/10155049067923228

Comment

• That's where the boiler room was; another part used as group room with couches and stuffed chairs for graduate classes, with a small library. It also had a long conference table for some classes. I did many presentations in there, and struggled some of the Marxists.

Comment

Comment

• Lab schools were such an unappreciated jewel to PASSHE campuses. I wonder how many are left. You basically had a charter school on campus for students to observe plus it offered field experiences for students who didn't have transportation to local schools. The building that last housed Edinboro's lab school is slated for demolition. I was a student when it was closed as a budget cut - there should have been more outcry at the time. Those were some tough cuts around 2002 or 2003 - Edinboro cut tennis, baseball (with 2 major leaguers at the time), and the lab school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                Lab schools were such an unappreciated jewel to PASSHE campuses. I wonder how many are left. You basically had a charter school on campus for students to observe plus it offered field experiences for students who didn't have transportation to local schools. The building that last housed Edinboro's lab school is slated for demolition. I was a student when it was closed as a budget cut - there should have been more outcry at the time. Those were some tough cuts around 2002 or 2003 - Edinboro cut tennis, baseball (with 2 major leaguers at the time), and the lab school.
                Well, the Keith Laboratory School did produce Jimmy Stewart.

Comment

• Jack's book goes on sale tomorrow. There's a preview of it (by Matt) in the Gazette.

Comment

Jack's book goes on sale tomorrow. There's a preview of it (by Matt) in the Gazette.
                    Jack Benedict??

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Jack Benedict??
                      Yes

Comment

• Let's get this roster released.

Comment

• IUP Football tweeted they have an announcement coming today.

Those silly teasers over there lol.

Comment

• PSAC preseason poll out - IUP picked in a tie with SRU atop the PSAC West.

Comment

• Looks like both SRU and IUP HC's picked Cal instead of picking the other 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                                Looks like both SRU and IUP HC's picked Cal instead of picking the other 1st.
                                I was about to say "Who voted for Cal U?" Thank you for making sense of this...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X