Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Posted above is from an all-star game at Cowboys Stadium. Below is from Kiski. He looks good.

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/nic...FA/default.htm
    Here's his full highlights while playing at Kiski:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9573744...9826088cc7b859

Comment

• The article also pretty much confirmed 2 of the Cal U transfers landed with IUP in WR Derek Lockhart and CB Naszhir Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Grubbs is a big loss. I'm sure one of the younger guys can step up but Grubbs is special at this level. Some games it won't make a difference but in big games he could change the game with a punt.

As far as backup QB I'm still not sure why there is little confidence in the others guys who have been in the program. As I remember reading, the kid from Colorado might have a lot of potential but the team he played for in Colorado actually competed at the JV level because they were just reinstating the program or something. Plus, I think he moved around a lot and doesn't really have a strong pedigree on paper. However, I trust Tort who says he's pretty good.

Grubbs had a massive punt at the end of the Kutztown win last year. He is very special for this level. It sounds like he will come back for the '23 season.

Luckily, they (oddly) have pretty good depth at Punter -- and have a nice true freshman also coming in this year.

Naturally, there's always a little concern with how they'll react when the lights get bright.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Grubbs had a massive punt at the end of the Kutztown win last year. He is very special for this level. It sounds like he will come back for the '23 season.

Luckily, they (oddly) have pretty good depth at Punter -- and have a nice true freshman also coming in this year.

Naturally, there's always a little concern with how they'll react when the lights get bright.
          Not much being said about the IUP RB situation which has always been a stable of great backs. Stewert and Howser will get there shots I believe as a two headed monster. If they stay Healthy goods things should occur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not much being said about the IUP RB situation which has always been a stable of great backs. Stewert and Howser will get there shots I believe as a two headed monster. If they stay Healthy goods things should occur.
            That's always the 'cross your fingers' position.

I'd agree those first two are poised to be a nasty 1-2 punch ... some serious speed and power. I beleive both have three years' eligibility left, too.

How's the depth look beyond RB1 and RB2 ?

Comment

• This might be the year you'll need to differentiate between the Housers. Isaiah would be a conference-level sprinter, has great hands and has packed on some muscle. And like his brother, he is used to winning.

Comment

• Will that roster be available by kick-off at ESU?

Comment

Will that roster be available by kick-off at ESU?

Comment

• Lol

Comment

Will that roster be available by kick-off at ESU?
                      It will be posted as soon as the student worker responsible for pushing the publish button passes his Sandusky background check.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

It will be posted as soon as the student worker responsible for pushing the publish button passes his Sandusky background check.
                        The basketball roster is listed as ERROR 404.

LOL

Comment

The basketball roster is listed as ERROR 404.

LOL
                          I bet that means they're updating it. Watch the basketball roster update for 2022 before football.

Comment

• In other news. Mercyhurst finally released the 2022 signing class.....as freshman on the fall roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                              In other news. Mercyhurst finally released the 2022 signing class.....as freshman on the fall roster.
                              Did they ever hire someone to be their SID after Edinboro hired theirs away?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

I bet that means they're updating it. Watch the basketball roster update for 2022 before football.
                                Likely, but they've then been updating it for the past 45 days. That one isn't a big deal. We already know that roster.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X