Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

This is the fewest amount of transfers on the roster in a long, long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

I'm not sure what's happening there. It's either a mistake or he's been added to the roster in the past two days. He wasn't at practice Wednesday morning, nor was he on the roster I got from Tort (also Wednesday).
      A couple comments and questions ........

- If the head coach gave you a roster that didn't include Glenn and, in addition, Woody switched his number to 27 (Glenn's listed number also), then I suspect they just didn't delete Glenn's name from the roster yet, otherwise, if he was still on the roster, Glenn would have to switch his number (unless he moved to defense).

- Is Grubbs out for the year ? ...... the only other punter listed on the roster is Nick Andrasi, a freshman from York Catholic ...... are there any other punters on the team and how do they look ? ..... a good punter can be a weapon.

- Who coaches the DL, RB's, TE's, and special teams ? ...... I can't tell from the coaching staff listed on the IUP website.

Comment

• How is the new Transfer QB Mak Sexton looking?

Comment

• Comment

• And, you never know, this could be the Golden Eagles' year.

Comment

• Comment

• You are lucky you still even have a campus.

Comment

• I could see the offense struggling a bit. They are up against what may be the top defense around this year.

Comment

• THE BIG DAWGS ARE BACK FOR 2023. The golden birds up in Clarion can sit back and enjoy the show. GO HAWKS

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You are lucky you still even have a campus.
                      GO HAWKS. STEAMROLL TIME.

Comment

• How dare you!
                        I was waiting to laugh at the comments. Even more funny from so many Trump haters to react like he would.

The QB was benched at his last stop and a Pitt St guy said interceptions can be an issue...if I'm remembering right.

QB stats 30 tds to 4 int's efficiency from the qb position is doubtful. Even with an easier schedule.

And Houser is already better than Evans and Anderson at RB before you post thats not true too. Ya, well youre ugly and Clarion sucks.

Comment

• Lol..Man, you IUP boys are sensitive !!

Comment

• ..and The Personalities have been let out of the Asylum.

Comment

• Tis the season

Comment

• Merry Christmas

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X