Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Its not not liking the source, its the lack of specifics. We've had similar complaints about trashing the locker room which turned out to be the floor was really wet and someone threw the trash cans on the floor. - perceived lack of class can be alot of things. I'm not saying there wasn't bad behavior, but the vague - they trashed the locker room might be nothing or could be really bad. or somewhere in between.
    Agreed. It was a really irresponsible comment. If he really is associated with ESU in some official capacity, he should be reprimanded.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

If Ship is as bad as most on here think (most of their own fans) ... surprised they would rush him back.

If he really had a separated shoulder 6 days ago, I can't fathom the trainers will clear him 7 days later.

I never called him soft. Somebody did but I forget who.
      Likewise, I hope they don't push him back out there before he is ready. (And I know you weren't the one who suggested softness.)

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Just because you don't like the source doesn't mean it didn't happen. Apparently the lack of class started in pre-game warm-ups, and ended with the trashing of the locker room. I'm not surprised at all. Why are you?
        No dog in the fight, but unless your gonna provide specifics the post was unnecessary and you're whining.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Agreed. It was a really irresponsible comment. If he really is associated with ESU in some official capacity, he should be reprimanded.
          So to comment on it is wrong and worth a reprimand, but the act itself just goes away...Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Surprised they had the energy after that 6 mile walk from the field to the locker room?
            It's 3 tenths of a mile from the stadium to the fieldhouse, unless you don't trust Google maps. Considering the state of Miller Stadium, you're the one who should be embarrassed over a facility setup. Who's whining and trolling now?
            Last edited by WarriorVoice; 09-16-2022, 01:25 PM.

Comment

It's 3 tenths of a mile from the stadium to the fieldhouse, unless you don't trust Google maps. Considering the state of Miller Stadium, you're the one who should be embarrassed over a facility setup. Who's whining and trolling now?
              Still you.

Comment

Just because you don't like the source doesn't mean it didn't happen. Apparently the lack of class started in pre-game warm-ups, and ended with the trashing of the locker room. I'm not surprised at all. Why are you?
                Post Proof or shut the **** up.

We are so sick of your holier than thou, self righteous, we do no wrong, East Stroudsburg bullschitt.

Maybe if it did happen..which this is probably just more ESU bullschitt…it was because of all the dirty hits that injured their teammates. Your field is garbage too since it shred a receivers knee trying to complete a play.

Your team is dirty. They obviously started it all.

Last edited by IUPNation; 09-16-2022, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Miller Stadium has a better scoreboard and it doesn’t display rude comments to the visiting team.

Now let’s compare basketball facilities.
                  Last edited by IUPNation; 09-16-2022, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Why are you even in this thread at this point? The only reason I can think of is to stir up nonsense. Go back to the ESU thread. Oh, wait…

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Why are you even in this thread at this point? The only reason I can think of is to stir up nonsense. Go back to the ESU thread. Oh, wait…
                      Or talk in to the live mic as the game winning FG is about to be kicked.

Self-righteous a-hole. Just thank God we have Bill Otto.

ESU season is already over.

Comment

• In all of the *****ing and moaning....you'd think the first thing people would ask if this really happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Post Proof or shut the **** up.

We are so sick of your holier than thou, self righteous, we do no wrong, East Stroudsburg bullschitt.

Maybe if it did happen..which this is probably just more ESU bullschitt…it was because of all the dirty hits that injured their teammates. Your field is garbage too since it shred a receivers knee trying to complete a play.

Your team is dirty. They obviously started it all.
                          LOL.
                          Holier than thou, self righteous, we do no wrong...........proceeds to make that exact kind of comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                            In all of the *****ing and moaning....you'd think the first thing people would ask if this really happened?
                            Gym locker rooms are routinely messy. Probably what happened is that everyone at ESU is OCD with a stick up their asses and IUP didn’t leave it spotless….

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

LOL.
                              Holier than thou, self righteous, we do no wrong...........proceeds to make that exact kind of comment.
                              Yet…I didn’t say a word about any of it all week and would never have done so until Mr. High and Mighty ESU starting up with his tired hate on IUP act….

If you are going to accuse you better have the receipts…he obviously lost them. I mean what was done. Were lockers damaged? Windows smashed? Plumbing broken? Graffiti on the walls?
                              Last edited by IUPNation; 09-16-2022, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• You don't want to know how the IUP Athletic Training staff acted when one of our trainers tried to assist one of the IUP players when they went down. Unbelievable the lack of class in that program. Normally training staffs work together to help injured athletes, but not last Saturday...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X