• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAK SEXTON!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
      MAK SEXTON!!!
      Is a nobody without Duane Brown saving his ass!

Comment

• No. 11 Taylor had a big game today. He laid some lumber on D and special teams. He was due for his coming out party at IUP. It came today.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          No. 11 Taylor had a big game today. He laid some lumber on D and special teams. He was due for his coming out party at IUP. It came today.
          Taylor had a great game indeed! Beautiful interception in the first half as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I was the guy that said Duane Brown is the best WR in the country!!

Comment

MAK SEXTON!!!
              He just took down SRU.

He dodged a few bullets early. End of the day, winner winner chicken dinner.

The Mullet from Texas won a massive game. He belongs here.

Comment

• Slimy Pebble or as IUP Nation says the “Gym Teachers†all that **** you guys talk, WHERE YOU GUYS AT?!?! F**K Slimy Pebble.

Comment

Larry Wilson throwing with 1:32 left ... about gave me a heart attack.
                  I was ready to give him a ride back to the Mon Valley today. The two plunges into the meat of the defense around the goal line in the first half was inexcusable. On one of them they even called timeout just to do it again. Maybe get someone on the edge or at least off tackle. You have a burner All-American in the huddle. Maybe try a jet sweep, just once. Just awful. When they didn’t get it on 3rd down, they should have taken the three points. In these rivalry games you take points when you have the opportunity.

To call a pass when SRU had no timeouts left with 1:32 is completely inexcusable! I actually turned and yelled up to the booth after that debacle. If you want to mix it up there, maybe tell Sexton to roll out and just run it or go down if it’s not there. Still, just run that stupid up the gut play you ran around the goal line, eat another 40 seconds, then punt. They ended up giving SRU life there unnecessarily. Bad…bad…bad!

Comment

• How is this for chicken **** and classless Sean Lutz. F*** slimy pebble. Enjoy your loss buddy, as for the rest of you rock fans- ROLL HAWKS

Comment

Slimy Pebble or as IUP Nation says the “Gym Teachers†all that **** you guys talk, WHERE YOU GUYS AT?!?! F**K Slimy Pebble.
                      Rock Rowdies once told us to "Drive home safe, fuc*ers".

So, hopefully, they too are driving safely home.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I was ready to give him a ride back to the Mon Valley today. The two plunges into the meat of the defense around the goal line in the first half was inexcusable. On one of them they even called timeout just to do it again. Maybe get someone on the edge or at least off tackle. You have a burner All-American in the huddle. Maybe try a jet sweep, just once. Just awful. When they didn’t get it on 3rd down, they should have taken the three points. In these rivalry games you take points when you have the opportunity.

To call a pass when SRU had no timeouts left with 1:32 is completely inexcusable! I actually turned and yelled up to the booth after that debacle. If you want to mix it up there, maybe tell Sexton to roll out and just run it or go down if it’s not there. Still, just run that stupid up the gut play you ran around the goal line, eat another 40 seconds, then punt. They ended up giving SRU life there unnecessarily. Bad…bad…bad!
                        Larry would have been in the Mon Valley tonight if they lost this game. Lol. Well, not really.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Sorry man, you lost me on this one. I’m not sure what your bias against Sexton is but he made some big league throws today in some not so ideal conditions. Yes, Brown is unbelievable and he made some great catches, but the ball was there to give him a chance to do so and it takes two to tango. He hit a few slants that you aren’t going to see many D2 guys hit. Do you think Slippery Rock would have liked to have him on their sideline today? I sure do.

He’s not perfect so I’m not saying that either. He’s a gunslinger, and as fans we’ll have a love/hate relationship with him at times. That said, I’ll take his arm talent any day. He threw for 236 and three scores in that mess today including several big third down throws. He hit several throws over the corner and in front of the safeties in big spots and those aren’t easy throws. I’m not sure what more you could ask of a kid, especially against a proven quality defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Sorry man, you lost me on this one. I’m not sure what your bias against Sexton is but he made some big league throws today in some not so ideal conditions. Yes, Brown is unbelievable and he made some great catches, but the ball was there to give him a chance to do so and it takes two to tango. He hit a few slants that you aren’t going to see many D2 guys hit. Do you think Slippery Rock would have liked to have him on their sideline today? I sure do.

He’s not perfect so I’m not saying that either. He’s a gunslinger, and as fans we’ll have a love/hate relationship with him at times. That said, I’ll take his arm talent any day. He threw for 236 and three scores in that mess today including several big third down throws. He hit several throws over the corner and in front of the safeties in big spots and those aren’t easy throws. I’m not sure what more you could ask of a kid, especially against a proven quality defense.
                            I think there is a misconception between those on the screen today and us in the bleachers. That was some ferocious weather in the second half. I'll give both QBs credit. I have no idea how they were throwing the ball. Sexton, in particular, was throwing heat ... like 95 mph stuff. The wind was changing by the minute and the rain was no joke.

Comment

I think there is a misconception between those on the screen today and us in the bleachers. That was some ferocious weather in the second half. I'll give both QBs credit. I have no idea how they were throwing the ball. Sexton, in particular, was throwing heat ... like 95 mph stuff. The wind was changing by the minute and the rain was no joke.
                              Speaking of being in the stands, even with rain gear I came home completely soaked and stood in the hot shower for what felt like an hour! I was surprised how many people stuck it out. That will go down as one of the more memorable weather impacted games I’ve sat at. North Dakota in 1993 in the national semi-finals will probably never be beat for a rain game though. That was before turf, of course.

Comment

Rock Rowdies once told us to "Drive home safe, fuc*ers".

So, hopefully, they too are driving safely home.
                                F**K Slimy Pebble!!! Fan base is a bunch of DICKS! And one more thing the Hawks Kicked your guys ass again today!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X