Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
    IUP can celebrate today but they have A LOT to cleanup on offense. I think the defense, while not great, kept the team in it. Still want to leave #11 in California.
    You are absolutely crazy!! Jail yard U WR got up and went at #11 They were probably both yelling back-and-forth at each other. Like I have said worst officiating game I have seen in over 40 years. 11 has played good vs Slimy Pebble now jail yard U. The defense gave up 21 points today to this offense that everyone has talked about how great they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Seems like bad officiating to call unsportsmanlike for just trash talk on a 4th down play though. Guessing there was way worse said the refs didn’t hear.
      You are exactly right.

Comment

• Cal best 3-3 team in America

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Cal best 3-3 team in America
          Yeah, cal fans have to be asking questions- 3 close loses, all in games they we’re winning

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Cal best 3-3 team in America
            You are 100% Big Indian.

Comment

• I watched the game live and had a much different view on Taylor (No. 11). I thought he played a strong game. The flag was tough. They were jawing him all day starting in warm-ups.

But, Cal got every B.S. call all day. I mean ... ALL DAY.

IUP was close to dead in the water. Coming back was incredible. It wasn't a work of art but Cal is a really good team (better than SRU).

IUP got inside the 10 twice in the first half and only got 3 points.

Comment

• BS Calls by the refs!
                the hawks pulled it out and are in full control of the west. Gary Dunn is a classless clown.

THE CRIMSON HAWKS RUN THE WEST.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonHawkAlum View Post
                  BS Calls by the refs!
                  the hawks pulled it out and are in full control of the west. Gary Dunn is a classless clown.

That's Gary Done.

Three losses. Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
                    F**K Jail yard U!! Great road Win for the hawks. Worst officiating game I’ve seen in over 40 years!! 5-0!
                    I’m pretty convinced that The Home Office In Lock Haven has a policy that tells its refs to be harder on IUP than any other team. You can’t tell me the commissioner doesn’t hate IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

The play before, he tackled that RB, who barked something at him. So when he tackled him again on the sidelines, I guess he allowed his emotions to get to him. I just wished his teammates made sure he stayed calm through out the game. Its the Coal Bowl against his former team. We still do not know why he transferred.
                      He wanted to get out of the VietMon?

Comment

• I was at a family function all afternoon so I didn’t get to see the game but I just wanted to say…phuck Adamson Stadium.

Comment

• No RB Houser today. I don't even think he was in the stadium.

Game-wise, some minor stuff but I think they got out pretty clean. Kelly and 91 were banged up but I think both should be OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

You are exactly right.
                            the penalty on IUP #11 was BS after the play! That was not a penalty for the amount of things Cal U did and said today. #2 ran his mouth all game, the things that were coming out of his mouth towards the IUP sidelines I’m shocked he didn’t get a flag once. They can talk all they want- they have 3 losses and SUCK. Gary DONE SUCKS!

ROLL HAWKS

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonHawkAlum View Post
                              BS Calls by the refs!

JAIL YARD U AND GARY DUNN ARE TOTAL ASS HOLES THAT WENT DOWN TODAY! Such a cocky and arrogant fan base they have at there games! Gary Dunn is a clown, The clown ref should have thrown a 15 yard penalty on his clown ass arguing in the middle of the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                                I was at a family function all afternoon so I didn’t get to see the game but I just wanted to say…phuck Adamson Stadium.
                                Was it in West Chester PA?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X