Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

What exactly are u saying “We can do better”???? Replace a guy that is 6-4 against his rivals and 0-2 to maybe the greatest D2 QB this region ever seen. Please ecplain yourself more clearly to those on here that know the game.
    1. I don’t have to explain myself to you.

2. We have high standards. Those three schools should be looking up at us.

3. We should not be losing to them. Frank didn’t lose much did he? I didn’t say he was a bad coach, just that there is room for improvement. Obviously the removal of a problem from the staff last winter thanks to the Indiana Po Po has been a difference.

We are IUP..,we dictate..we don’t get dictated to…sone of us just will not accept results less than what Frank produced. Sorry…not really.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 10-10-2022, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

In my view he’s the third back now in the rotation. It doesn’t matter how much talent you have if you can’t stay on the field. JD Younger has emerged as a very good back and a different style than Stewart. Go with the kids you can count on.
      Time to develop the other RB's

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchool IUP View Post

Time to develop the other RB's
        Seems Younger is RB2 and the big freshman gets the goal line carries.

Comment

• How is it that Cal of all places has a nicer (at least) Home side bleachers/press box?? The Visitors side was WEAK. Seems like we need to step up the facilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

1. I don’t have to explain myself to you.

2. We have high standards. Those three schools should be looking up at us.

3. We should not be losing to them. Frank didn’t lose much did he? I didn’t say he was a bad coach, just that there is room for improvement. Obviously the removal of a problem from the staff last winter thanks to the Indiana Po Po has been a difference.

We are IUP..,we dictate..we don’t get dictated to…sone of us just will not accept results less than what Frank produced. Sorry…not really.
            Shepherd has 36 scholarships you clown. Maybe people like you should donate more if you even donate anything to the Crimson Hawk Football program.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

Shepherd has 36 scholarships you clown. Maybe people like you should donate more if you even donate anything to the Crimson Hawk Football program.
              Shepherd does not have 36 scholarships. Last I heard or saw it was in the mid to high 20’s range.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Shepherd does not have 36 scholarships. Last I heard or saw it was in the mid to high 20’s range.
                100% WRONG. FACT. THEY HAVE 36! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.
                Last edited by IUP PSAC Fan; 10-10-2022, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchool IUP View Post
                  How is it that Cal of all places has a nicer (at least) Home side bleachers/press box?? The Visitors side was WEAK. Seems like we need to step up the facilities.
                  You won't get any arguments on the eyesore of Miller Stadium. However, I can just about promise you it is pretty low on the Sutton Hall priority list.

The only help I'd see happening anytime soon is if some whale donor emerges.

Truth be told, Miller has been a dump for the past 30 years. Fortunately, IUP has been blessed with a great donor base and has been able to continue spending money on quality players.

Comment

Lol, show it to me bud. I’m happy to be proven wrong, your facts don’t always check out so we need proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Here in Maryland, I heard the same thing. Less than 30 scholarships
                      Last edited by ShoNuff; 10-10-2022, 04:44 PM. Reason: clarifying my comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Here in Maryland, I heard the same thing.
                        Last edited by IUP PSAC Fan; 10-10-2022, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Boy some of the stuff on this board is mind blowing. Wasn’t ready to be a HC???? U do know he was 13-1 his first year or maybe u don’t and your just plain stupid.
                          If he wasn’t ready to be a head coach after 30 plus years being an assistant then he’d never be ready. BUT you spew just as much **** as the rest!

Comment

Same jackass with a different user name!

Comment

No they don’t. Wrong again ass wipe.

Comment

Prove it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X