Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

... and the 2-pointer, hater. Just to rub it in.
    Yep, I have liked Houser #28 since day one. He is one hell of an athlete who is a baller!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

He’ll have a hang nail soon.
      You must just like being an ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

Yep, I have liked Houser #28 since day one. He is one hell of an athlete who is a baller!
        Great kid. He and his brother both.

IUP offense is in high gear today. It's impressive.

Comment

Great kid. He and his brother both.

IUP offense is in high gear today. It's impressive.
          Hopefully he gets 15 carries in 2nd half. Perfect day to get him some work.

Comment

• That Parker Gregg has a hell of a back story. Gotta root for him.

https://www.mcheraldonline.com/story...ege/11523.html

Comment

That Parker Gregg has a hell of a back story. Gotta root for him.

https://www.mcheraldonline.com/story...ege/11523.html
              Kid is a stud. IUP looked great today!

Comment

• No hangover game for iup today… Sexton was 16 for 18 with 300+ WOW.

Comment

• D gave up just 180 yds and 0 points.

Offense had 605 yards and took foot off gas.

Quite a day for Tort and the Co-Op Store.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    D gave up just 180 yds and 0 points.

Offense had 605 yards and took foot off gas.

Quite a day for Tort and the Co-Op Store.
                    They did what was expected given the opposition. Now if they put these numbers up against Slimey I’d be really giddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post
                      No hangover game for iup today… Sexton was 16 for 18 with 300+ WOW.
                      Exactly....

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post
                        No hangover game for iup today… Sexton was 16 for 18 with 300+ WOW.
                        I told u catz that Boro pissed off IUP after the game last year and post recruit babble in off season. They could of scored 70, First team offense only stopped 1 time. Hard to believe last year occurred. Just goes to show lots of emotion in a season. That Cal loss last year was a 2 banger. Tort on road now 23-2, not too shabby.

Comment

• I wasn't glued to my computer for this game but I saw enough to say it looked like 2 teams from different divisions playing.

I am certainly enjoying IUP's success this year but I am honestly concerned with the quality of some of the PSAC teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                            I wasn't glued to my computer for this game but I saw enough to say it looked like 2 teams from different divisions playing.

I am certainly enjoying IUP's success this year but I am honestly concerned with the quality of some of the PSAC teams.
                            I feel you on that! It seems like there are five good PSAC teams, a couple of teams that can maybe have their moments and a bunch of mediocre to outright bad teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I feel you on that! It seems like there are five good PSAC teams, a couple of teams that can maybe have their moments and a bunch of mediocre to outright bad teams.
                              I don't see much in the league out of the top five this year, and I've seen the league better at the top in the past. Several of the teams are pretty green. If Mac hits another decent recruiting year, you might hear more from Ship in a year or two — some of the frosh and sophomores on defense look like players. They need to beef up the OL and find a stud running back somewhere. I really thought West Chester would be better this season.

Comment

• Men's golf has a 10-shot lead heading in to PSAC Championship Sunday tomorrow.

Pending a disaster, they should wrap it up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X