Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Sure, but there are more unknowns than knowns.

His hearing is next Friday,.
    Scheduled, has to be scheduled within 15 days, about 90% get continued from original schedule date due scheduling conflicts with Judge 's schedule, Trooper unavailable, or defense attorney unavailable

Comment

• The show goes on.

Of course, if they lose any more dudes said show may go from Broadway to Off Broadway in a hurry.

Houser is capable of being a feature back -- if he can stay on the field. Him and Younger should give them enough of a run threat to keep defenses honest.

And, who knows how long Stewart will be out (if at all). It's probably safe to assume, but, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Scheduled, has to be scheduled within 15 days, about 90% get continued from original schedule date due scheduling conflicts with Judge 's schedule, Trooper unavailable, or defense attorney unavailable

The last 'incident' at IUP involving a major sport was about 7 years ago (January). While many knew about it, it never made its way in to the paper until the start of summer. Shortly after all charges were dropped. The player missed zero games.

Now, this one went public immediately. So, we'll see what happens.

Comment

I prefaced the ARD as long as he had clean record. A summary Disorderly Conduct or any other summary would not automatically disqualify him for an ARD. That being said, ARD is in the sole discretion of the District Attorney.
          I just looked at his York county case; DUI and damage to attended vehicle, scheduled for Nov 22 for plea, so yeah NO ARD for him

Comment

I just looked at his York county case; DUI and damage to attended vehicle, scheduled for Nov 22 for plea, so yeah NO ARD for him
            Dude was probably in line to get ARD for that one. He's toast. What a waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              From WCCS ... it appears some trouble has struck the program.

Serious charges. I assume we won't see him for a bit.

Looks like it will be the Younger and Houser show moving forward.
              Ya kidding IUPbigINDIANS ......

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchool IUP View Post

Hope the best also. I think he is dealing with more than we know. He put out a Disturbing Tweet.
                Did he take the tweet down? Looking through it now and all I see is Football.

Comment

• IUP men's basketball is winning 33-32 at the half ... at Syracuse.

Joe has one starter and two key reserves out tonight.

Comment

• IUP ran out of steam with a very short bench tonight but put up a great fight for 30 minutes. It's going to be another big year in the KCAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post

I’m not sure why this is so secretive…… It’s public knowledge….. Whole story below:

STATE POLICE CHARGE MAN WITH TRESPASS, OTHER CRIMES FOR SUNDAY INCIDENT

Oct 25, 2022 | 10:08 AM

A man from York, PA is facing charges of criminal trespass in an incident on Sunday.

State police say that troopers were called out at 4:20 AM on October 23rd for a disturbance at an apartment at 100 Grove Lane in White Township. It was discovered over the course of the investigation that 22-year-old Dayjure Stewart kicked in the entry door of the apartment inhabited by his girlfriend and a roommate. Stewart also kicked in a bedroom door in the incident. When police talked with Stewart, he became verbally combative, and resisted arrest as he was being put into handcuffs. He continued to pull away and resist as police took him into custody.

Stewart is charged with felony criminal trespass, misdemeanor resisting arrest and criminal mischief and summary disorderly conduct. He was arraigned and eventually taken to Indiana County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail, with a preliminary hearing set for November 6th.

You can report news by emailing us at [email protected].
                      How foolish. Also wondering where this guy’s friends were to help keep him out of trouble and maybe talk him out of making a bad decision. Maybe he doesn’t have any. Regardless, this type of behavior needs to be run out of the program, period. I don’t care how good a player is, it should be zero tolerance. Even if charges are dropped he clearly kicked in a couple doors and resisted arrest. That’s enough to tell me this is a bad guy you don’t want hanging around.

Comment

IUP ran out of steam with a very short bench tonight but put up a great fight for 30 minutes. It's going to be another big year in the KCAC.
                        When IUP went up seven about mid-way through the second half I thought they had a shot. Then Syracuse couldn’t miss and went on that 10 run and never looked back. IUP still doesn’t have an answer for seven-footers underneath. It’s not like they see many throughout the year but they ran into one in the semis last year and we know how that turned out.

Jones looked good, but maybe a little tentative. That’s to be expected. Other than that, nobody looked the least bit intimidated and it’s going to take a darned good DII team to beat IUP this year if they stay healthy. This will be the best group to start a season for IUP that I think I’ve ever seen. Of course, that means nothing at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

How foolish. Also wondering where this guy’s friends were to help keep him out of trouble and maybe talk him out of making a bad decision. Maybe he doesn’t have any. Regardless, this type of behavior needs to be run out of the program, period. I don’t care how good a player is, it should be zero tolerance. Even if charges are dropped he clearly kicked in a couple doors and resisted arrest. That’s enough to tell me this is a bad guy you don’t want hanging around.
                          Saturday nights have to be torture for college coaches. But ... they can't babysit 24 hours a day.

Comment

Saturday nights have to be torture for college coaches. But ... they can't babysit 24 hours a day.
                            Has anyone heard about Stewart's status for Saturday? Oh wait, nevermind...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Has anyone heard about Stewart's status for Saturday? Oh wait, nevermind...
                              I'm surprised he isn't removed from the online roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I'm surprised he isn't removed from the online roster.
                                He won't be until possibly after the preliminary hearing November 2. The girlfriend could also drop the charges too which could happen since he'll probably bully her into that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X