Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All we have to go on is a police report.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I think Stewart is the personalities.
      FACTS!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I think Stewart is the personalities.
        Can't be all of them ... unless Tort allows phones on the sidelines during games.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Can't be all of them ... unless Tort allows phones on the sidelines during games.
          good point… darn

Comment

Maybe they drove him over…and talked ball on the ride over.

Comment

It’s his dad.

Comment

• Stewart Is a great player and great young man and person off the field is what I have heard, again that’s being there on Saturdays and hearing what people say about the players. Listen, people should deserve a second chance. Is it good what he did? No. But young men like him should deserve a second chance. Again Stewart is the best RB in the region. FACT!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Maybe they drove him over…and talked ball on the ride over.
                  I told you, come to my tailgate and we can talk BALL! Food and Beer on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                    All we have to go on is a police report.
                    My guess is Stewart will be back soon and continue to dominate every game like he has done all season!! He is the best RB in the region! FACT!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
                      Stewart Is a great player and great young man and person off the field is what I have heard, again that’s being there on Saturdays and hearing what people say about the players. Listen, people should deserve a second chance. Is it good what he did? No. But young men like him should deserve a second chance. Again Stewart is the best RB in the region. FACT!
                      Theoretically didn't he get a second chance after the August drug DUI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I am not 100% sure on what you are talking about. Like the great Nick Saban says, should we throw them on the street? Or give them a second chance. You should give the young man a chance.

Comment

My guess is Stewart will be back soon and continue to dominate every game like he has done all season!! He is the best RB in the region! FACT!
                          He was dominating against Mercyhurst. That’s it. He had a big game against Ship as well, but I wouldn’t call it dominant. His production has declined since. I’m not saying he’s not a good back because he clearly is, but he certainly hasn’t dominated “every” game and continually saying he is the “best RB in the region,” doesn’t make it so. The way I see the resume, he’s shown he can be a dominant running back about as much as he’s shown he can have off the field problems that include being arrested. He’d be on chance #3 if they allow him back. How many chances do you give a kid?

We’ll never know exactly what went down that got him arrested, but whatever it was wasn’t good and not becoming of a student athlete representing IUP. I’m sure Tort will hear all sides and come to a decision that he feels is best for the program, but here’s hoping if Stewart gets yet another chance, it’s the end of this nonsense.

Comment

I told you, come to my tailgate and we can talk BALL! Food and Beer on me.
                            At least you be admit you have multiple personalities…I mean screen names x

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Fact

Comment

Stewart Is a great player and great young man and person off the field is what I have heard, again that’s being there on Saturdays and hearing what people say about the players. Listen, people should deserve a second chance. Is it good what he did? No. But young men like him should deserve a second chance. Again Stewart is the best RB in the region. FACT!
                                Put the Kool-aid ladle down son...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X