Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I was there live. I knew this could happen. That guy should never speak again. Also, #11 is a disgrace. He single handedly gave Gannon their life in the second half starting with the roughing the punter.
    Agree 100%. I said it before and caught flak on here for it. I don’t care how “talented” he is. Addition by subtraction. Why they keep him on the field is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

What do you have to say now, you moronic dip****?
      You are speaking to an entity which no longer exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

You are speaking to an entity which no longer exists.
        Yeah, that account will be deleted or never used again.....believe that.....or should I say "FACTS"?!?!? LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Yeah, that account will be deleted or never used again.....believe that.....or should I say "FACTS"?!?!? LOL!!!
          M F-er better show up with his tail between his legs!

Comment

Stamp it!

Comment

• Thoughts:

1) #11 should’ve been benched numerous times this year.
              2) Pass rush disappeared and Gannon QB picked that secondary apart.
              3) Run game missing in action again.
              4) this supposed unflappable team got flapped today!
              5) I think the kicking game won’t improve at this point. Missed XP, missed FG and kicking out of bounds… wtf
              6) I don’t understand why these players don’t know the rules. Why touch the blocked FG? Dumb! Don’t ever touch a kicker/punter!!! Dumb!
              7) #81 had a rough day. 3 drops and a false start.

Comment

• Listen, IUP wins next week they are hosting the PSAC Championship game. Ashland lost today. If IUP can win the Conference they will be the number 1 seed. Everything the hawks want is still ahead of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

M F-er better show up with his tail between his legs!
                  He is NOT showing up.....LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
                    Listen, IUP wins next week they are hosting the PSAC Championship game. Ashland lost today. If IUP can win the Conference they will be the number 1 seed. Everything the hawks want is still ahead of them.
                    Easier said or write/type than done....especially with the lack of a pass rush with the DBs starring in the offensive backfield.

Comment

Easier said or write/type than done....especially with the lack of a pass rush with the DBs starring in the offensive backfield.
                      IUP did have 5 sacks. The Gannon QB was pretty elusive, actually.

Comment

• Out of 8 IUP games, 4 have been decided by 8 points or less. They won 3 and lost 1. Just sayin',

Comment

Listen, IUP wins next week they are hosting the PSAC Championship game. Ashland lost today. If IUP can win the Conference they will be the number 1 seed. Everything the hawks want is still ahead of them.
                          Or…if IUP loses in the State Game and Slippery Rock and Gannon win out, IUP won’t be in the playoffs at all, let alone the first seed.

IUP is far from a dominant team. They’ve won some tight games, probably shouldn’t have beaten Cal, and now lost a game they shouldn’t have. Unless something dramatically changes, I don’t see IUP beating Shepherd, which means they’ll need help to get into the playoffs. Even at that they’ll be on the road and it’s likely going to be a short run. Tort has to send a message by sitting Naszhir Taylor. In addition to his undisciplined behavior, he’s getting beat on the regular. He should have been benched today, but it didn’t happen. I’m pretty disappointed by how he’s been (not) handled. On top of that you have another kid suspended for kicking in doors, resisting arrest, etc. DISTRACTIONS!! Stop me if you’ve heard this one before…

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Or…if IUP loses in the State Game and Slippery Rock and Gannon win out, IUP won’t be in the playoffs at all, let alone the first seed.

IUP is far from a dominant team. They’ve won some tight games, probably shouldn’t have beaten Cal, and now lost a game they shouldn’t have. Unless something dramatically changes, I don’t see IUP beating Shepherd, which means they’ll need help to get into the playoffs. Even at that they’ll be on the road and it’s likely going to be a short run. Tort has to send a message by sitting Naszhir Taylor. In addition to his undisciplined behavior, he’s getting beat on the regular. He should have been benched today, but it didn’t happen. I’m pretty disappointed by how he’s been (not) handled. On top of that you have another kid suspended for kicking in doors, resisting arrest, etc. DISTRACTIONS!! Stop me if you’ve heard this one before…
                            Listen here, to say IUP shouldn’t have beat Jail yard U just shows you know nothing about football. IUP should have won by 2 touchdowns in that game if it wasn’t for ****ty ass PSAC officiatIng!! And Taylor #11 has played great all season other than today he played bad!! I disagree with you, you do not bench a guy for having one bad game.

Comment

• Well after being at both games live in person the Jail yard U’s game and today’s game at Gannon was the worse officiated game I have ever seen in over 40 plus years. I was getting buzz around the IUP fanbase that the head umpire played football at Gannon!!!!!! TO THE PSAC FRONT OFFICE HOW IS THAT ALLOWED??? The refs in today’s and Jail yard U’s game should be ashamed of themselves!

Comment

Listen here, to say IUP shouldn’t have beat Jail yard U just shows you know nothing about football. IUP should have won by 2 touchdowns in that game if it wasn’t for ****ty ass PSAC officiatIng!! And Taylor #11 has played great all season other than today he played bad!! I disagree with you, you do not bench a guy for having one bad game.
                                You’re living in an alternative reality. You can’t see through your crimson colored glasses. IUP was LUCKY to get out of Cal with a win, don’t blame the officials. Taylor has had multiple bad games and way too many bad moments that cost his team. He’s a hothead, and is selfish. The negatives outweigh the positives with him, and it’s gone unchecked by the coaching staff so it’s more on them than the kid at this point.

The IUP passing offense is elite. That rushing offense is below average, despite having a very experienced group of linemen. The defense is inconsistent so let’s be generous and give the unit a B. That all adds up to a team that might be a playoff team (with a little luck), but not one that’s going far if they get there. Obviously that can change but I think there’s enough on the resume to show us what IUP is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X