Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
    Well after being at both games live in person the Jail yard U’s game and today’s game at Gannon was the worse officiated game I have ever seen in over 40 plus years. I was getting buzz around the IUP fanbase that the head umpire played football at Gannon!!!!!! TO THE PSAC FRONT OFFICE HOW IS THAT ALLOWED??? The refs in today’s and Jail yard U’s game should be ashamed of themselves!
    Can confirm that the umpire for the game played football at Gannon.

https://gannonsports.com/sports/foot...att-brown/4392

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Or…if IUP loses in the State Game and Slippery Rock and Gannon win out, IUP won’t be in the playoffs at all, let alone the first seed.
      I don’t know if that’s necessarily true, if that happens, we’ll have shep 0 loss, assumption, rock and Ashland, with one loss, and a dogpile of 2 loss teams. For the last 3 spots. New Haven fake ND,, maybe concord, Gannon, and Iup,
      ND probably, but the other 2 will be close. Gannon has head to head over iup, but Iup will have much better sos and a win over a common opponent in rock, will they really keep iup out for being in the PSAC championship game ?

Comment

Listen here, to say IUP shouldn’t have beat Jail yard U just shows you know nothing about football. IUP should have won by 2 touchdowns in that game if it wasn’t for ****ty ass PSAC officiatIng!! And Taylor #11 has played great all season other than today he played bad!! I disagree with you, you do not bench a guy for having one bad game.
        If you know anything about football, there's no such thing as should have or could have. There's do or don't do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

I don’t know if that’s necessarily true, if that happens, we’ll have shep 0 loss, assumption, rock and Ashland, with one loss, and a dogpile of 2 loss teams. For the last 3 spots. New Haven fake ND,, maybe concord, Gannon, and Iup,
          ND probably, but the other 2 will be close. Gannon has head to head over iup, but Iup will have much better sos and a win over a common opponent in rock, will they really keep iup out for being in the PSAC championship game ?
          That would be an interesting scenario. In the past, that head-to-head result seems to trump all if teams have the same record. It would be wild to see IUP left out if (Huge IF) it plays out that way, but losing in a conference championship has kept some other teams out in the past in other conferences. If IUP is left out in that scenario, I would think playing one less game would be a factor. Still, I would think an 8-2 IUP would be in the playoffs. Still two big weeks left, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

You’re living in an alternative reality. You can’t see through your crimson colored glasses. IUP was LUCKY to get out of Cal with a win, don’t blame the officials. Taylor has had multiple bad games and way too many bad moments that cost his team. He’s a hothead, and is selfish. The negatives outweigh the positives with him, and it’s gone unchecked by the coaching staff so it’s more on them than the kid at this point.

The IUP passing offense is elite. That rushing offense is below average, despite having a very experienced group of linemen. The defense is inconsistent so let’s be generous and give the unit a B. That all adds up to a team that might be a playoff team (with a little luck), but not one that’s going far if they get there. Obviously that can change but I think there’s enough on the resume to show us what IUP is.
            I think it's all yet to be seen. There are a lot of inconsistent teams that are going to find themselves in the playoffs. I wouldn't underestimate the merit of beating SRU and Cal U in successive weeks. Things change week to week. At this point, I don't see why they can't beat Shepherd. I don't know what happened to the defense today. They have been really good for the last few weeks. I do think the offense works better with Stewart in there, so we'll see what happens with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Can confirm that the umpire for the game played football at Gannon.

https://gannonsports.com/sports/foot...att-brown/4392
              BIGGEST BULL **** I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! HE WAS TERRIBLE TODAY AS WELL!! HOW IS THIS ALLOWED @PSAC???????

Comment

• I will not call Gannon LIT AF anymore, I CALL THEM “THE CHEATERS” now because that is what they are!!!! TOTAL BULL****!!!!!!!

Comment

• LET’S NOT FORGET THAT CLOWN REF MATT BROWN WHO PLAYED FOOTBALL AT GANNON WAS ON THE 2017 TEAM THAT FOUGHT IUP!!! THE BRAWL!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST CLOWN BULL **** SHOW I HAVE SEEN IN 40 YEARS!!

Comment

• GANNON U IS A BUNCH OF CHEATERS!!! The head UMIPRE TODAY PLAYED FOOTBALL THERE AND WAS IN THE BRAWL IN 2017!!!!!!! THIS COULD BECOME NATIONAL NEWS BY MONDAY!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!
                    Last edited by IUP Crimson Hawk; 10-29-2022, 10:03 PM.

Comment

GANNON U IS A BUNCH OF CHEATERS!!! HEAR UMIPRE TODAY PLAYED FOOTBALL THERE AND WAS IN THE BRAWL IN 2017!!!!!!! THIS COULD BECOME NATIONAL NEWS BY MONDAY!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!
                      Go to bed before you stroke out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Go to bed before you stroke out.
                        IT’S A FACT AND YOU KNOW IT! THAT CLOWN MADE 3 HUGE CALL FOR THE GANNON CHEATERS TODAY!! THE PSAC FRONT OFFICE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!

Comment

IT’S A FACT AND YOU KNOW IT! THAT CLOWN MADE 3 HUGE CALL FOR THE GANNON CHEATERS TODAY!! THE PSAC FRONT OFFICE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!
                          Something something something Fact!
                          Something something something Clown!

Your vocabulary is quite limited for a college graduate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Something something something Fact!
                            Something something something Clown!

Your vocabulary is quite limited for a college graduate.
                            YOUR hillbilly Shep U is 98% acceptance rate. LMFAO!! SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP CLOWN!

Comment

YOUR hillbilly Shep U is 98% acceptance rate. LMFAO!! SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP CLOWN!
                              IUP is 93%. Neither school is exactly Harvard. But the the point still remains that your vocabulary is poor. I suggest reading more, and I mean the great works of the world. Now, just to warn you, these books don't have pictures in them, so they may be a little less fun.

Comment

Tell me you don't understand how that works without telling me...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X