Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Meet me Saturday and I'll show you what remains of my program from that game. Looks like it went through a war.

After we can watch Fightingscot82 beat up 13 dudes in the parking lot.
    lol

Comment

Meet me Saturday and I'll show you what remains of my program from that game. Looks like it went through a war.

I'm still not sure if my hands have thawed from that game. I went to a fast food restaurant after the game. I think it was a Hardee's, but I remember washing my hands and I can still feel the pain of the blood flowing back into them under the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I just picture someone like Putty from Seinfeld - only wearing an IUP letterman jacket instead of an 8 ball - saying something like, "Hey babe. Just challenged some Edinboro guy to a fight at my tailgate on Saturday. High five."
        You got 'em, Rocky!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I'm still not sure if my hands have thawed from that game. I went to a fast food restaurant after the game. I think it was a Hardee's, but I remember washing my hands and I can still feel the pain of the blood flowing back into them under the water.
          That game may have been the coldest game I've ever been too.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I was grossly under prepared for the weather that day. It was about 25 degrees warmer in Shepherdstown that day.

Comment

I just picture someone like Putty from Seinfeld - only wearing an IUP letterman jacket instead of an 8 ball - saying something like, "Hey babe. Just challenged some Edinboro guy to a fight at my tailgate on Saturday. High five."
              Lmfao. You nailed it.

Comment

The Personalities peaked in High school

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I can't recall a colder one at Miller Stadium -- at least not one that I attended.

Remember the tall section on the visitor side (used to be the student section but is no longer there)? My buddy and I were the only two in there the entire second half. I'd bet in the second half of that game there were less than 300 people still in the stands.

When the weather hits, Miller is like a wind tunnel. It sure hit that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The Personalities peaked in High school
                    You're talking ball.

Comment

I can't recall a colder one at Miller Stadium -- at least not one that I attended.

Remember the tall section on the visitor side (used to be the student section but is no longer there)? My buddy and I were the only two in there the entire second half. I'd bet in the second half of that game there were less than 300 people still in the stands.

Coldest IUP game for me was the 1987 State Game at West Chester..it was like late January on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

Coldest foosball game was the NFC Championship Game in January 2003 which was the last foosball game at The Vet..thst didn’t end well.

Comment

• Anybody else notice Jay Holmes at LB on Saturday (No. 54)? Made me wonder where he's been all year. Both backup LBs can play. I think they bring more speed to the defense than the starting two LBs but perhaps not the sure tackling of DDB and Kelly.

Comment

I was sitting top row visitor side with a buddy of mine. Very few fans there.

Comment

• Younger practiced today (some) and will play Saturday.

Woody is out.

Vaughn Wallace didn't play in the Clarion game and is questionable for this week.

Comment

Or fighting people in the tailgate lot.
                              You have been warned!! I would not step foot at my tailgate!!

Comment

• From what I am hearing around Indiana expect another monster crowd for Saturday!! It doesn’t get much bigger than this for IUP fans. Hoping that the weather will be nice like last Saturday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X