Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And one more thing, how about how the best RB
    in the region played this past Saturday Dayjure Stewart!! It was so good to have him back in that Crimson Hawk uniform. Everyone that was around Miller stadium this past Saturday seems to love the BEAST!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
      And one more thing, how about how the best RB
      in the region played this past Saturday Dayjure Stewart!! It was so good to have him back in that Crimson Hawk uniform. Everyone that was around Miller stadium this past Saturday seems to love the BEAST!!!
      Tort said tonight he thinks Shepherd will bring 2,500 here Saturday.

Little history lesson their last two visits here their fans took over Miller Stadium ... way more engaged, etc.

They even taunted IUP pretty good at the end of last year's game. All is fair in love and war, I suppose.

Comment

• President Trump made a big time announcement tonight at his huge rally in Dayton Ohio for the great JD Vance! https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...ECGnCM9RhmeuFA
        The Great President said “I'm going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, November 15th at Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, FL." IUP Nation get ready you CLOWN!!! Tomorrow you will see an enormous RED WAVE across our great country🇺🇸!

Comment

And one more thing, how about how the best RB
          He should be behind bars!

Comment

President Trump made a big time announcement tonight at his huge rally in Dayton Ohio for the great JD Vance! https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...ECGnCM9RhmeuFA
            The Great President said “I'm going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, November 15th at Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, FL." IUP Nation get ready you CLOWN!!! Tomorrow you will see an enormous RED WAVE across our great country🇺🇸!
            You would think you’d vote blue with all your section 8 talk!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Little history lesson their last two visits here their fans took over Miller Stadium ... way more engaged, etc.

They even taunted IUP pretty good at the end of last year's game. All is fair in love and war, I suppose.
              So their fans aren’t classy like we are led to believe?

Comment

President Trump made a big time announcement tonight at his huge rally in Dayton Ohio for the great JD Vance! https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...ECGnCM9RhmeuFA
                So Biden will get re-elected very easily.

Fat Nixon is already calling The Meathead (DeSantis or DeSatan) a nninsulting nickname.

Your radical right wing conservatism confirms to me that you are very mentally ill. Moderate conservatives who live in reality are ok…if still not a little misguided. :-)

Comment

A few bad eggs in every crowd, first time it’s being brought up in a year so how bad could the taunting have been?

Comment

• I don't remember any taunting discussions from last year either. Not saying it didn't....maybe some misinformation for some extra motivation..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
                      I don't remember any taunting discussions from last year either. Not saying it didn't....maybe some misinformation for some extra motivation..
                      I don't think it was ever brought up (on here). It's there. Watch the playback. The home team doesn't forget getting the 'goodbye' song sung to it. Just sayin'.

Between 4-5 starters (QB, two DL, LB, etc.) out and 3 freshmen DBs ... last year was a total mismatch. It's a little more even this time around.

Comment

I don't think it was ever brought up (on here). It's there. Watch the playback. The home team doesn't forget getting the 'goodbye' song sung to it. Just sayin'.

Between 4-5 starters (QB, two DL, LB, etc.) out and 3 freshmen DBs ... last year was a total mismatch. It's a little more even this time around.
                        lol the goodbye song... HOW DARE THEY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

lol the goodbye song... HOW DARE THEY!
                          I mean, the last time I was at IUP, I was called a "Sheep F---er" and things worse than that while in the stands. For some reason, I don't see the two as comparable.

Comment

You have been warned!! I would not step foot at my tailgate!!
                            See you Saturday, sweetie pie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

See you Saturday, sweetie pie!
                              This is the real PSAC Championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I mean, the last time I was at IUP, I was called a "Sheep F---er" and things worse than that while in the stands. For some reason, I don't see the two as comparable.
                                IUP fans are the meanies and everyone else is nice and classy.

Who didn't see that coming?

:-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X