Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

How would you even know who I am? I can swing by the local Red, White, & Blue to snag an IUP shirt and blend in. I like Ghostbusters as much as anybody. Maybe except Huey Lewis.
    You could wear IUP gear from the CO-OP Store (it gets the players pumped up), blend in and do a sneak attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You could wear IUP gear from the CO-OP Store (it gets the players pumped up), blend in and do a sneak attack.
      Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post

I'd put my money on those 2 running through your tailgate like a hot knife through butter. I used to call it glass jaw U, 98% of you guys are all the same. Run your mouth like there are no consequences for your actions until someone steps up and shows you they believe otherwise. Then the I'm pressing charges conversations start. Enjoy your tailgate buddy, keep it cool and don't get yourself hurt, it's not worth it.
        There won’t be any tailgate. It’s all made up in his mind.

This “bro” peaked in high school.

Comment

• 24 hours away for the IUP Crimson Hawks!! F**K the hillbilly rams!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There won’t be any tailgate. It’s all made up in his mind.

This “bro” peaked in high school.
            You just wish that you could be at my tailgate!! Don’t come anywhere near it or I will knock your ***** ass out!! FACT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

I’d say the closest fast food (not counting Subway) to the stadium is Arby’s on Oakland Avenue. And it was there in 1998.
              YES…I meant Arby’s, not Wendy’s. Senior moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
                24 hours away for the IUP Crimson Hawks!! F**K the hillbilly rams!!
                Your mouth is a jinx. Shut the **** up.

You are a Manbaby loser.

Comment

You just wish that you could be at my tailgate!! Don’t come anywhere near it or I will knock your ***** ass out!! FACT!!
                  **** you. You are a gutless coward. You were supposed to drive down here to beat me up. You are just another right wing loser in life. Come knock me out bytch.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

YES…I meant Arby’s, not Wendy’s. Senior moment.
                    I believe you have solved the mystery!

Comment

24 hours away for the IUP Crimson Hawks!! F**K the hillbilly rams!!
                      I can't thank you enough for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I don't think he realizes like 90% of the team is from VA and MD.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I don't think he realizes like 90% of the team is from VA and MD.
                          The peon is a loser!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

No no no…you aren’t going to use one troll that we all hate to use for your moral superiority post when your team wins.

Sorry. You Shepherd fans need a new act. You are not the perpetual victims on here. You are the lead dog. You are the juggernaut.

Comment

• Per the hourly weather, the first hour of the game will be in the (perhaps heavy) rain. From 4pm to 6pm, the rain drops to about a 65% chance.

So, saddle up, cowboys. It's going to be a wet and windy one.

It was also pitch black in Indiana yesterday at about 5pm. So, the last hour will be under the lights.

Believe it or not, IUP fans, Miller does have lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

No no no…you aren’t going to use one troll that we all hate to use for your moral superiority post when your team wins.

Sorry. You Shepherd fans need a new act. You are not the perpetual victims on here. You are the lead dog. You are the juggernaut.
                                Nah. I'm just using it to rile up the fan base a bit. Make them a little more vocal

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X