Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I don't think he realizes like 90% of the team is from VA and MD.
    …or the fact the Shepherd is located in the wealthiest county in West Virginia. It’s not exactly McDowell County or even Indiana County.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Nah. I'm just using it to rile up the fan base a bit. Make them a little more vocal
      Yet 99.9 percent of IUP fans aren’t **** talking. Why would we against a team we are 1-5 against? You own us.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yet 99.9 percent of IUP fans aren’t **** talking. Why would we against a team we are 1-5 against? You own us.
        Well, I'd say 85% of IUP fans today:

A) don't even know who we are playing
        B) will ask where Shepherd is from

Comment

Nah. I'm just using it to rile up the fan base a bit. Make them a little more vocal
          Go **** yourself!! Come to my tailgate in about an hour and and half your get hillbilly ass knocked out as well! FACT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

IUP- 18 PSAC championships
            Shepherd- 0 PSAC championships

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

Go **** yourself!! Come to my tailgate in about an hour and and half your get hillbilly ass knocked out as well! FACT!!
              You're not doing jack. Simmer down, child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

IUP- 18 PSAC championships
                Shepherd- 0 PSAC championships
                David vs Goliath

Comment

You're not doing jack. Simmer down, child.
                  His odds when this started were probably (sight unseen) 50-50.

Three on one ... he may be in trouble. Lol.

Comment

David vs Goliath
                    I'll play along but this thinking has to exist just among the older Shepherd fans. The players probably think it's the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'll play along but this thinking has to exist just among the older Shepherd fans. The players probably think it's the opposite.
                      It’s all fun, hoping for a good game! Another classic in this series.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

Plans changed. On my way sugar Bush.

Just to flatter you, I'm wearing a Slippery Rock football hoodie.

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUPbigINDIANS;n716245]

I am from the '80s so it definitely sits w me. Also, I am from Pa., had lots of friends, and foes, go to IUP and I went to Shepherd. It's a tad sensitive, but the IUP fanbase is a strong one for sure. It's nice to go into a game feeling like you have chance. Good luck today boys...

Early Prediction:

Ronnie Brown will make a big impact play on a kickoff.

Comment

David vs Goliath
                            It’s a bit cringy youse need to do this to get fired up.

Comment

• It will be interesting to see what the rain does to the walk up crowd. I wasn’t sure I was going to the game until around noon and went over to buy my ticket. I was surprised at how many people were already tailgating. That’s a good early sign. That said, I was able to easily get 50 yard line seats three hours before the game, which is an equally bad sign.

I’m going to be in head to toe rain gear this time. It took me 30 minutes to peel my clothes off after the Slippery Rock game!

Regarding playing conditions, I think the rain actually favors Shepherd. The Rams have the more consistent running game and I feel IUP relies on the pass more that Shepherd has to. Yes, Bagent can light it up down the field if they want to win that way but part of what makes him so good is balance. He can also hit the key dump offs that keep drives alive. IUP doesn’t really do that. IUP has shown flashes of a running game, but it’s inconsistent. For IUP to win, the defense is going to have to have the game of the year.

Comment

• It’s sunny and mostly clear in Southeastern PA.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X