Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tdobson View Post
    What time will IUP’s game be on Saturday?
    1pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

$$$$ is the reason. For years people tried to say it was the town not allowing it, but that's not true. It's strictly a $ issue, and really I don't think its an issue at all. A night game at Shepherd would be cool, but the noon slot has been a staple for Ram Stadium forever, so who cares.
      Which proves to me noon games aren’t really an issue…since Shepherd gets strong support at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Which proves to me noon games aren’t really an issue…since Shepherd gets strong support at home.
        Noon games fly at some places and not at others. This is one of the places they don't.

Comment

• Couple items for Saturday:

* Season tickets do no apply for playoff games. You have to go to the KCAC in advance, buy online (for an absurd fee) or purchase at the booth prior to the game.

* Anybody purchasing a football ticket will get to use the same ticket for entry in to the 4:30 p.m. men's basketball game (general admission). Take advantage of it. The KCAC doesn't give out freebies very often. Go across the parking lot, but a $9 beer and enjoy the game.

Comment

• Well, when everybody picks against IUP this year, the Hawks are 2-0.

So, everybody keep picking Ashland.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Well, when everybody picks against IUP this year, the Hawks are 2-0.

So, everybody keep picking Ashland.
              I am pulling extremely hard for IUP. However, to keep the good luck going, I will be picking against IUP.

Comment

• Brown and Stewart are "questionable" per Tort.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Brown and Stewart are "questionable" per Tort.
                  Tort is an idiot! Duane should've never got hurt and should've never been in that blow out situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Tort is an idiot! Duane should've never got hurt and should've never been in that blow out situation.
                    WRONG CLOWN! Tort is the greatest coach since Nick Saban, who is the greatest coach since Frank Cignetti. At least this is what I was told in the lot between Miller & the KCAC two Saturdays ago at some guy's tailgate. I could have misheard him, though. The sun was glaring off the truck nuts on his F-250.

Comment

I suppose there is the chance Tort is playing some mind games and trying to muddy the water.

For instance, immediately after the Shepherd game he said if the game would have been played a day later, Duane probably could have played. Now, 10 days later he's 'questionable'.

It was pretty clear they caught Shepherd off guard with the situation. This could be just trying to give Ashland more to prepare for this week.

Or, unfortunately, he's telling the truth and Duane and Stewart both could be out.

That Clarion debacle was on Nov. 5. Tough to say with a knee sprain. If it was severe, I'd be shocked if he plays this week. There's so much wear and tear on a WRs knee with all the starts/stops, jumping, cutting, etc.

Duane's 'knee bump' didn't look that bad when it happened. I'm just glad he was in there protecting a 35-0 lead in case Clarion's lifeless offense was going to make a miraculous comeback.

Dayjure, on the other hand, his injury looked season-ending when it happened. He was in a ton of pain. He got hit low on a bad angle. Sometimes they are worse than they look. It would be incredible if he's back just two weeks later.

I think they could survive another week without Dayjure. Houser got a big boost of confidence last game. Duane is a bigger problem. No element of surprise this time around. Shepherd wasn't prepared for IUP's TEs at all.

As you alluded, there's just nothing worse than losing a superstar in a meaningless moment that should have never happened.

Comment

You have beaten that horse to death, let it go. Can get hurt stretching in warmups pal…just sayin…Did fine without him 2 weeks ago but as always u love to focus on the negative…

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

You have beaten that horse to death, let it go. Can get hurt stretching in warmups pal…just sayin…Did fine without him 2 weeks ago but as always u love to focus on the negative…
                          Tort had to have done something to him in a previous life, most negative non personality "fan" you guys have. Guy is 48-10 and has the team in the hunt nearly every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

You're knees are dirty bud. Tort is an idiot and got the best player hurt unnecessarily!

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUPbigINDIANS;n720992]

Is that a grass stadium? Is football the only sport that uses it?

IUP has lights but almost never plays night games. But, the other sports do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have heard Ernie say multiple times that he wished there were lights if for no other reason than to have all the teams being able to practice more. After the time in the changes in the fall..well we know....he said he wouldn't even change the game times.

Comment

• A lot of us would like an idiot coach who wins the PSAC championship and gets our team to the regional semifinals. Just sayin'.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X