• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Appears no band
    Come on! Need the full atmospere.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
      Looking forward to attending my first game today since 2018. Weather should be terrific for a great game against a great Ashland team.
      Welcome back!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Appears no band
        I’ll bet it Cal or Slippery Rock had home games today their bands would be there. Almost guaranteed to be the least exciting atmosphere for a DII playoff game in the country.

Maybe they’ll have the Indiana High School band there. I feel like I remember something like that in the past. That’s the best chance we’d have of hearing Cherokee again, LOL. Could also bring in the Sharon’s School of Dance team in for entertainment. They do a great job at basketball games.

Comment

• I wouldn’t get mad at the band. Watching D1 games yesterday the stands were half empty. This is a bad weekend for games..

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
            I wouldn’t get mad at the band. Watching D1 games yesterday the stands were half empty. This is a bad weekend for games..
            It’s the band, cheerleaders, lack of promotion, fans, etc. We can make excuses all we want but this is awful. IUP wins a lot of football games, but it sucks at everything else. I get it…winning games is what matters. The stands are almost empty 10 minutes before kickoff and it’s embarrassing. Somehow Ashland showed up with 25 (actual number) cheerleaders. IUP showed up with zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

It’s the band, cheerleaders, lack of promotion, fans, etc. We can make excuses all we want but this is awful. IUP wins a lot of football games, but it sucks at everything else. I get it…winning games is what matters. The stands are almost empty 10 minutes before kickoff and it’s embarrassing. Somehow Ashland showed up with 25 (actual number) cheerleaders. IUP showed up with zero.
              IUP will have more fans at Joe Arena today.

Comment

I understand Brown is out there. What about Stewart?

Comment

• I was hoping the NCAA would be doing the announcing......just my luck....

Comment

• Kicking game still sucks! I said right along they had to fix it, not avoid it!

Comment

• Brown is definitely limited. He’s only in on about a third of the plays. Offensive line is dominating Ashland. IUP will be fine barring something odd.

Comment

• Will this be the game IUP loses due to their poor kicking game? Giving away free points that might matter later.

Comment

Brown is definitely limited. He’s only in on about a third of the plays. Offensive line is dominating Ashland. IUP will be fine barring something odd.
                          Odd would be the ****ty kicking game and the secondary!

Comment

• AWFUL turnover by Sexton! Now defense must step up.

Comment

• Late to this, what is going on with IUP and no extra points?

Comment

• IUP has had a pretty bad second quarter. First pic was on the receiver. Second on Sexton. Luckily Ashland really isn’t that good. IUP letting a lesser team stay in it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X