Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
    Is U92 broadcasting?
    It does not appears to be. Just tried the link on the IUP Football schedule page, I keep getting a repetitive commercial.

Comment

• Thanks. I'm getting the same. Tge station is answering phone calls either.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
        Thanks. I'm getting the same. Tge station is answering phone calls either.
        Hopefully for you the broadcast never came on.

Comment

• I’m not even going to attempt to unpack what we saw today, so I’ll ask a question. Here is IUP’s resume:
          • 10-2 Record
          • Defeated Slippery Rock, Shepherd, California, and Ashland
          • PSAC Champions
          • Earned #1 seed in SR1
          • SR1 Finalist
          The question is do you think this was a great season for IUP and are you satisfied as a fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
            I’m not even going to attempt to unpack what we saw today, so I’ll ask a question. Here is IUP’s resume:
            • 10-2 Record
            • PSAC Champions
            • Earned #1 seed in SR1
            • SR1 Finalist
            The question is do you think this was a great season for IUP and are you satisfied as a fan?
            I think you all had a great season, sometimes it doesn’t go your way. Keep your heads up and look forward to more great games going forward.

Comment

• I think we had a great season that we can build on for next year. Good luck to shep in the next round. When will you figure out who and where you play next?

Comment

I’m not even going to attempt to unpack what we saw today, so I’ll ask a question. Here is IUP’s resume:
                • 10-2 Record
                • PSAC Champions
                • Earned #1 seed in SR1
                • SR1 Finalist
                Because of the ending, you can never call this a 'great' season. But, they had a pretty solid one.

It was a fun ride right up until the road ended and we went over the cliff.

Mrs. Lincoln, aside from that, did you enjoy the show?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Mrs. Lincoln, aside from that, did you enjoy the show?
                  It kind of felt like that!

Comment

• 10-2 Record
                    • PSAC Champions
                    • Earned #1 seed in SR1
                    • SR1 Finalist
                    It was good. It could have been better.

Call me when they get 1993 good.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

It does not appears to be. Just tried the link on the IUP Football schedule page, I keep getting a repetitive commercial.
                      I watched it on my phone...had no issue. I wish I had......

Comment

• 10-2 Record
                        • PSAC Champions
                        • Earned #1 seed in SR1
                        • SR1 Finalist
                        Going from an underwhelming 7-3 record with a West Division high of 17 All Conference players and no playoffs in 2021, to the success this year, I would call it a great season, but not quite a satisfied fan because how the entire team rapidly melted down at home today in the Super Region Championship. Have no issue with IUP losing to Shepherd, just the fashion they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I watched it on my phone...had no issue. I wish I had......
                          We were talking about the radio play-by-play.

Comment

We were talking about the radio play-by-play.
                            I imagine Jack Benedict had to thinking in his head "WTF is this" while announcing it.

Comment

Going from an underwhelming 7-3 record with a West Division high of 17 All Conference players and no playoffs in 2021, to the success this year, I would call it a great season, but not quite a satisfied fan because how the entire team rapidly melted down at home today in the Super Region Championship. Have no issue with IUP losing to Shepherd, just the fashion they did.
                              Quitting in a game like this doesn't allow me to say it was still a great season.

It was okay...better than last year for sure. Nobody blocked a punt to win against us. So that was a start.

But playing like a dog in heat and putting your ass up in the air to take a pounding like they did today....not acceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Quitting in a game like this doesn't allow me to say it was still a great season.

It was okay...better than last year for sure. Nobody blocked a punt to win against us. So that was a start.

But playing like a dog in heat and putting your ass up in the air to take a pounding like they did today....not acceptable.
                                I get losing. Shepherd is very good.

Losing like THAT, however, is inexcusable.

Question is how and why (I'm not talking about X's and O's). That game was over at 7-7.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X