Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

He’s not going to fall to IUP but let’s see where he ultimately lands. Right now Rivals has him listed as having no offers, but there’s interest from Pitt and Penn State. The Pitt and Penn State offers according to the kid’s Twitter account are as a preferred walk-on. That’s a tough pile to rise from to get playing time, let alone play a significant role. We don’t know what his academic interest are and that will likely come into play too. It may be that a solid FCS program, i.e. Youngstown State, is his best option where he could maybe get money right away.
    No **** he isn’t going to IUP. I said that a month ago!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

No **** he isn’t going to IUP. I said that a month ago!
      I was agreeing with you. Life’s too short to be as salty as you are. Yikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I was agreeing with you. Life’s too short to be as salty as you are. Yikes.
        I love being the Mark Madden of this board. I state the truth and nobody wants to hear it!

Comment

I love being the Mark Madden of this board. I state the truth and nobody wants to hear it!
          I do appreciate that, actually. LOL.

Comment

• FYI....on the General Discussion board....the Region 3 whiners started off spouting that Region 1 should not have playoff slots because a Region3 schools whacked a Region 4 school in the finals...insane logic I know but these are foosball fans in the Midwest and common sense isn't their forte.

So...of course I jumped in on that and it somehow got twisted into a tired old argument that IUP was scared to take on Grand Valley last year after Edinboro cancelled on them a few days before they were to be bent over and sodomized at Lubbers Stadium. They actually think IUP should have taken the game like somehow it was our problem that Grand Valley got ghosted.

What are these people on that they think any program is going to take a game with a few days notice and no time to prepare and you are still in camp mode a week before the game where you intended to open the season. It's literally laughable.

Comment

Some people can't handle hearing reality. I for one appreciate you being blunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Some people can't handle hearing reality. I for one appreciate you being blunt.
                Reality is a fine line to walk amongst some of the IUP Football faithful.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Reality is a fine line to walk amongst some of the IUP Football faithful.
                  Some have their own alternative reality and think the more and louder they espouse it the more it’s true. Now that I think of it, that kind of thing extends well beyond this board, LOL.

Comment

• The IUP Foosball team was ranked #1 in 1991.

Now the basketball team is ranked #1!

https://iupathletics.com/news/2022/1...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      The IUP Foosball team was ranked #1 in 1991.

Now the basketball team is ranked #1!

https://iupathletics.com/news/2022/1...ibextid=Zxz2cZ
                      The ladies are also No. 7 in today's Top 25

Comment

• Were D2 programs allowed to sign transfers yesterday (similar to the D1 signing day)? Being that IUP typically adds mid-year transfers, I'd assume so.

Anything leaking out of the Field House?

Comment

Were D2 programs allowed to sign transfers yesterday (similar to the D1 signing day)? Being that IUP typically adds mid-year transfers, I'd assume so.

Anything leaking out of the Field House?
                          I believe yesterday was considered an early signing day for D2 so it would be transfers.

Comment

• IUP has offered former UVA-Wise OL Darik Cotman.

Comment

• Penn Cambria QB Garrett Harrold signed with Duquesne. He had D2 offers from IUP, Slippery Rock and Shippensburg.

This could be a name we see again in the future if things don't work out down there.

Comment

Penn Cambria QB Garrett Harrold signed with Duquesne. He had D2 offers from IUP, Slippery Rock and Shippensburg.

This could be a name we see again in the future if things don't work out down there.
                                Joe Mischler has one more year. After that the QB spot a s wide open there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X